Prolouge

---Written by KellyLovesSeals

Hussy. Bimbo. Floozy.

Hooker, meant-to-be prostitute.

Jezebel, broad, nymphomaniac.

I've been called all of these names, and worse, repeatedly almost every day.

Whispers in the hallway. Girls, always girls, probably think I can't hear their cruel words. They wouldn't care anyway, who does care about the stunningly beautiful girl who has stolen almost every one of their boyfriends right from under their noses.

Who has dated more boys than are even enrolled in the school itself.

Who has every guy wrapped around her finger, has them willing to do absoulutly anything to get in her pants.

Easy. Promiscuous. Harlot.

I've made it around the bases with quite a few more guys than the average girl.

Strumpet. Tramp.

They still want me, even when I leave them.

Concubine.

I had everything I needed. Stunning beauty.

Minx.

I could have anyone I wanted. I could have one boyfriend who would love me unconditionally forever.

Whore.

You only live once. Who wants to be stuck with one boy when it's so much more fun being single? I live for my flings, my one night stands, the lustful looks from boys.

I knew I was what the other girls called me.

I knew perfectly well.

I wasn't disrespecting myself, because I knew what I was doing 100% of the way.

I was, as they say, a total and complete

Slut.

--So guys, what did you think of my start? (: Haha enjoy chapter one, coming soon, which will be written by Johnsonstarz!