Chapter 23: 1K SPECIAL!!!

Readers P.O.V.:
3 months have passed since we got the news I am pregnant. I still have my doubts and insecurities but I have also accepted that I can't change it. Today is my birthday and although I woke up 10 minutes ago I can't get out of my bed. This is because Leorio and Kurapika have forbidden me. I sigh and lay down on the bed. What the hell are they planning?! I can hear the front door open and close again, more footsteps than at first. I can't hear who's talking since they are keeping they're voices down.

After 10 more minutes Kurapika walks into the room and pulls me off the bed. "Ready for your birthday surprise?" he asks.

"Of course!" I yell. He takes my hand and together we walk to the living room.

Leorio, Gon, Killua and Melody are waiting in the living room. The table is full of food and there are several presents. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"Omg, thank you so much!" I scream before hugging everyone.

"We got a card which allowed us to leave Breed Island for a week and we decided to join your little birthday party, (Y/N)," Killua explains.

"Lets get to the table, the food is getting cold!" Leorio says before sitting down. I sit down too, opposite from Leorio and next to Kurapika. Gon sits down next to Leorio and Killua and Melody sits down on a chair at the heads of the table.

"Happy birthday," Kurapika says before kissing my cheek.

"Thank you all so much!" I scream again. Than we start eating. Everything is on the table! Sandwiches, cereals, egg, bacon, and so on. There is so much!

"So (Y/N), how is it going lately?" Melody asks.

"It's going great, only we got a huge surprise 3 months ago," I admit.

"What kind of surpise?!" Gon asks, all happy. When is he not happy?

"We found out I am pregnant," I murmer. Everyone falls silent at first before congratulating me for the second time today.

After breakfast everyone takes their presents. Gon bought me a little photo list, he also put a picture of us together in it. Leorio has a big bag of candy together with a fantasy book. Melody bought me now headphones and Killua a voodoo doll with some things I can add to it to make it look like someone I don't like. At last Kurapika walks up to me with a little package. I open it to find a beautiful necklace. It is a silver necklace with a beautiful dragon charm on it. The dragon is made to look like an infinity sign. The eyes are little red stones. "It's beautiful!" I say before putting it on.

"Glad you like it," Kurapika says.

"I like all the presents, you really didn't have to do this," I say.

"Of course we do, we're friends right?" Gon disagrees. The rest seems to agree with Gon.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Killua asks.

"I don't know... Leorio knows this city best, although we're already here for 3 months," I answer.

"The fun fair should be coming to town today," Leorio says.

"Lets go to the fun fair!" I scream.

"Gon and me need to leave at seven to get our train," Killua says.

"Mine departs a quarter earlier," Melody adds.

"Than we'll be at the train station at half past six, than everyone will be on time," I conclude.

"Than lets go to the fun fair!" Leorio screams before leaving.

"Wait a sec, let me get changed first!" I say before running into the bathroom.

"Hurry, (Y/N)!" I hear Killua's voice.

I put on a black dress with blue flowers decorating it. At the top it's tight but from my waist down it gets looser. I brush my hair and make a high ponytail. I check myself in the mirror and walk back out. "Finished!" I yell walking back into the living room.

Kurapika walks up to me and kisses my forehead. "You look beautiful," he says before we head to the door.

~the time skip!~

It's already half past six. The day was so much fun. We ate on ice cream and have been in all the attractions. Maybe the Booster wasn't a good idea for Leorio... He puked afterwards and we had to sit down for an hour before he could stand back on his own legs. Killua did a shooting game, the rules were: everything that falls off the shelf is yours to keep. So Killua aimed for the bolt keeping everything together and the entire shelf collapsed! So he got a whole load of teddy bears and so on. Melody got is all ice creams and we watched the fireworks together, they were beautiful!

"The train on platform 7 will leave in 2 minutes."

"That's my call," Melody says.

"I'll miss you!" I say, hugging her tight.

"Bye and take care of yourself!" Melody says before walking towards the train. We wave untill the train is out of sight which leaves us with ons less.

"A quarter untill our train leaves, it's on platform two," Killua says.

"Than lets search platform two," Kurapika suggests.

After a ten minute search we finally found platform two and Killua and Gon need to leave immediatly.

"Bye! Make sure to call!" I yell to the boys. They're sitting in the train with they're heads out the window.

"Of course!" Gon shouts.

"Make sure not to die in that game of yours!" Leorio screams.

"Make sure to get your diploma!" Killua shouts back.

"Take care!" Kurapika says. Than the wistle sounds and the doors close. We all scream bye and the train takes off. We wave again untill the train is out of sight and we're back to the three of us.

"Come on, lets head back home," Kurapika says.

"Okay," I agree.

"(Y/N), did you enjoy your birthday?" Leorio asks.

"I loved it! This must have been the best birthday I have ever had! Thank you so much!" I answer happy.

"No problem," Kurapika says.

"It was fun," Leorio agrees.

What did you think of the special?
I hope you liked it.
I also have 100 votes so also thanks for that!
If you have any wishes what you want to happen are welcome! I only can't promise I can do it.

Otaku power!!!
Romantic_Princessxx