chapter 13

Readers P.O.V.:
"We're heading out to collect some money, later!" Killua shouts before closing the door after Leorio, Gon and himself. After making sure the bleeding stopped they went out like nothing happened. Then Kurapikas phone rings. He takes it and makes a few improving sounds before laying it back down. "I have to search for you all day so practically I have a free day," he says. "Maybe we can go to the parc or anything?" I ask. "Sure," he answers before walking towards the door. I quickly put on some shoes and get my jacket. "Lets go!" I shout before walking out.

When we enter the parc we see that it is very calm. That is probably because of the auction or the markets around it. "(Y/N), what did you wanted to do in the parc?" Kurapika asks. "Just walking and talking," I murmer before starting to walk over an empty path. There is seriously no one!

After some time of chitchatting and walking I must be so stupid to trip. Luckely Kurapika catches me by wrapping an arm around my shoulder and around my waist. He tilts me so that I stand back up straight. He removes his hand from my shoulder but lays it a second later also at my waist.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
I'm moving my hand to (Y/N)'s waist. Staring in her (E/C) eyes and seeing her stare back. Than I move my head a bit forwards, I don't think anymore about the reason why I'm here. I just want to be with (Y/N)

Readers P.O.V.:
As Kurapika leans in I start to panick. What do I have to do?! Of course I don't want him to stop but what do I do?! Than his lips meet mine and after some time I close my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulls me a bit closer before pulling his head back. I think I'm as red as a tomato and try to head it by looking at the ground, my (H/C) bangs covering my face. Kurapika moves the bangs away by gently moving his fingers across my face. "I love you," he whispers in my ear. "I love you too," I respond. Someone please pinch me! I think I invented a new shade of red covering my face, judging at the burning feeling in my cheeks. Kurapika also has a slight red color covering his face. Than he kisses me again. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I let him. A fight for dominance starts and he wins, exploring every inch of his new territory with his tongue. I feel my cheeks burn like crazy before he pulls back again.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
I pull back and see that (Y/N) is blushing heavily. It's so cute. I cup one of her cheeks in my hand. "Kurapika, promise that you won't leave after you found the Phantom Troupe," (Y/N) suddenly says. I pull her closer, patting her (H/C)(H/L) hair. "I promise. But on one condition," I answer. "Which one?" (Y/N) asks. "If it gets dangerous you will leave. Don't worry about me then," I answer. "Okay," she agrees. Then I let go of her. "Should we head back?" I suggest. "Okay!" (Y/N) says, happy.

Readers P.O.V.:
I still can't believe it! He loves me! He actually does! Kurapika grabs my hand before we start walking back and I make sure to not let go of it. If this would still be a dream, than let me sleep! We enter the hotel and walk up to our room. There is this silence, but it is not the awkward silence like usually. It's a nice silence. Once we arrive I sit down on the couch. Kurapika walks up to me and pins me down, holding my hands above my head with one hand and with the other hand holding my cheek. Than he kisses me again, starting gently but more roughly over the seconds. He pulls back to breath before slamming his lips back on mine and pulling my shirt. I push his hands away from my shirt. Kurapika pulls back. "Is something wrong?" he asks. "I just-... I don't want to..." I'm searching for words. "Sorry," I bring out at last. "It doesn't matter. You don't have to do anything you don't want," he says before laying his hand down at my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him again.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
I seriously hope I didn't mess up there. I pull back for the last time and sit back up, pulling (Y/N) with me. I can't stop thinking about what will happen if she takes it the wrong way. "Stop worrying. You did nothing wrong," she looks straight through me, once again. "Sorry," I mumble. "No need. You didn't do anything I didn't wanted," she says before crouching on my lap and leaning against my chest. I wrap my arms around (Y/N) and kiss her forehead. After that (Y/N) puts on a movie and we watch the movie in the position we are right now.

Sorry if the ship moment was a bit awkward... Hehe
My biggest ship moment was in a fanfiction about Inazuma Eleven, a 6+ series so you can imagine what that was like.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Otaku power!
Romantic_Princessxx