chapter 14

Readers P.O.V.:
After the movie is finished I stand up. "What are you gonna do?" Kurapika asks. "Getting something to drink, you want some too?" I ask. "That would be nice," he answers. I walk up to the kitchen and get myself some chocolate milk. "What do you want?" I ask. "Water is fine," Kurapika answers. So I fill a glas with water and walk back with the water and chocolate milk. I put both drinks down on the table and sit down next to Kurapika. Suddenly Kurapikas phone rings. "Hello?... Okay... On my way," he says before putting his phone back down. "What happened?" I ask. "The member of the Phantom Troupe which we had as a hostage escaped," Kurapika answers. "So... You have to go?" I ask. He nodds. "See you later!" I say, waving and sitting back down at the couch. I don't want to wait but I had to promise that I would go away when something dangerous would happen and, in my opinion, this is kinda dangerous.

After some time of being bored, and eating every in the fridge because I can't do anything else, Leorio, Killua and Gon come back in. "Hey, where is Kurapika?" Gon asks immediatly. "The member they held for hostage escaped so he had to go," I answer. I sit back up from my, more than weird, position. I was sitting up-side-down, so my head below the sitting part. My back on there and my legs swung over the part to rest your bag. "Anything happened here?" Killua asks. "No," I say to avoid a next level irritation by those boys. "Where is Kurapika?" Leorio asks. "At work, the member of Phantom Troupe they had as hostage escaped so he had to leave," I answer.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
I'm holding the huge man between my chains. I squeeze him, watching him with the Scarlet eyes. "L-let me go!" I hear. After that he coughs up blood, his eyes almost fall out his head and I let him fall to the ground. His lifeless body hits the ground with a dry thud and I start to make a hole to burry the man.

Readers P.O.V.:
It's already 7PM and I'm still waiting for Kurapika to come back home. I hope everything is okay. Than the door opens. I look up and see Kurapika. There are some blood stains on his Kimono and I run over to him. "What happened? Are you hurt?" I ask. "The member of the Phantom Troupe is dead, I'm not hurt," Kurapika answers. I can only hug hun because he is safe.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
She will hate me if I tell her that I killed the man. (Y/N) will hate me. "Why are you covered in blood while the other man died?" (Y/N) asks while letting go of me. I look in her (E/C) eyes. "I killed him," I answer. Her eyes widen for a moment. "You are sure he was of the Phantom Troupe?" she asks. I nodd. "I burried him on the hill," I explain. "I can understand. He was probably there when your entire clan was murdered," she says. "Don't you hate me?" I ask. I look again in her (E/C) eyes and she nodds her head.

Readers P.O.V.:
"Of course I don't hate you," I say hugging Kurapika again. "You said nothing happened!" Killua screams. "Because I would die of you trying to irritate me!" I shout back. Kurapika laughs behind me. "Anyway, that thing has to get a wash!" I say, pulling at the kimono. "You're right," Kurapika admits. Kurapika takes off his Kimono, leaving him in trousers and a grey shirt. "I'm going to sleep," Kurapika says after, before he walks to his bedroom.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
Just before I enter the bedroom I feel a hand getting grip on my arm. It turns me around and I feel a pair of lips on mine. When I look I see (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes closed and her (H/C) (H/L) hair in front of her face. When (Y/N) lets go of me she says: "good night, Kurapika!" "Good night," I wish back before hugging her and walking in the bedroom. I close the door and sit down on the bed. This is probably one of the weirdest but still one of the best days of my life.

Readers P.O.V.:
I see the bedroom door closed and turn around. I hope I imagine this but the three remaining boys are looking at me with big smirks and devil horns on their head. "Nothing happened?" Killua starts. "Doesn't look to me like nothing happened," Leorio continues. "That was so cute!" Gon shouts happy, disturbing the mischievous mood in the room, making me laugh. "Did I say something wrong?" Gon asks now. "You ruined it!" Killua shouts. "We had to interrogate her before saying it was cute!" Leorio explains. "Then you should have said that!" Gon defends himself. "That would have ruined it too!" Killua complains. "Don't be so mean to Gon," I laugh. "Yes, listen to (Y/N)!" Gon shouts, pointing at me. This was the thing making me burst out in a laugh and dropping to the floor. "Is something wrong with her?" I hear Killua. "I don't know... Leorio, can't you check?" Gon answers. "She scares me," I hear Leorio's voice. Than the bedroom door opens again. "What's happening here?" I hear Kurapika's voice. "We tried to interrogate her and this happened!" Killua shouts.

After some time I calmed down and stand back up. "You guys are such idiots, that's why I laughs so hard," I comment. "So everything is okay?" Leorio asks. "Yes... Why wouldn't it be? I was just laughing," I answer.

I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT THIS LONG!!!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
AND DAMN, thank you so much for the 325 reads!!!