chapter 19

Reader P.O.V.:
I wake up and see Kurapika still sleeping. I sit up and look around. I don't see anyone else in the room except for Kurapika and me. I sigh and look at Kurapika. He got a little color back and seems a bit calmer than yesterday. I'm glad to see that. I stand up and stretch my arms and legs. I layd in a wrong position last night, all my muscels hurt!

"(Y/N), get over here!" Killua suddenly shouts. I turn around and walk fastly to their room.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking around. Killua and Gon sit there, chuckling.

"We were just wondering if you would leave Kurapika for is," Gon simply explains. I concentrate a little and a moment later both boys look with a pained look at their arms where a blood stain starts forming.

"Stop testing me or my patience," I tell them before walking back to the room.

I sit back down next to Kurapika before Melody walks in. "What die you do to Killua and Gon?" she asks me.

"They called me so I thought something was wrong. I walked to their room only to find out that they were testing if I would leave this room when they called. So I hurt them to warm them that they don't mess with me again," I explain.

"I get it that you don't want to leave him. But don't hurt them for some innocent mocking," Melody reasons me. I sigh. I know that she is right but I don't want to admit it. I lean forward, my (H/C) hair falling in front of my eyes.

Than someone grabs my hand. I look down and see that Kurapika is looking at me. "How do you feel?" I ask him.

"I'm okay," he answers before sitting up. I hug him, which causes him to fall back into the bed. I feel Kurapika wrap his arms around my waist. "I'm happy to see you're awake," Kurapika whispers in my ear.

"So... What do we do now?" I jump up from the voice to see Leorio standing in the doorway. I lift my shoulders as a sign that I don't know. But it wasn't like I was doing anything special anyway since I left home.

"We actually need to head back to work," Melody says. Right... Kurapika works for my dad so if I want to stay with him I need to go home. "I'll call mister Nostrade," Melody adds before leaving the room.

"So we're heading back," I murmer. I don't want to go back but I have to.

"No worries, I'll stay with you. And we have to catch the Phantom Troupe first," Kurapika mentions before kissing my cheek.

"Really?!... Are you sure it was them?!... We'll be heading back as soon as possible." Melody walks back in. "The Phantom Troupe is found dead..." she informatie us.

"That's our call to be heading back I guess," I mutter.

"We have to continue searching for Greed Island!" Gon shouts while Killua nodds agreeing.

"I'll finish my education to become a doctor," Leorio mentions. I feel tears coming up. They were my first friends and I'm going to lose them this instant.

"Is everything alright?" Killua asks me. I shake my head, feeling a tear slides down my cheek.

"What's wrong?" Kurapika asks me while taking my hands.

"It's just... You are my first friends... Now you guys leave... And I... I will be alone... Again," I stutter, waterfalls going down me face right now.

"You won't be alone, you have Kurapika and Melody!" Gon shouts.

"And we'll keep contact through the phones," Leorio adds.

"You always call us brats and now we're friends," Killua chuckles.

"You are brats! Nice brats..." I answer to Kurapika. Suddenly I am pushed on my back by Gon while he is hugging me.

"We're going to miss you too!" he shouts.

"He is kinda right," Leorio admits, making me chuckle.

"I'm not going to miss you!" Killua shouts while crossing his arms. I laugh because of him.

"Anyways, I am going to miss you. Stupid stubborn brat!" I shout to him.

"I am going to miss the brat-thing," Killua admits. Making me laugh even more.

"And I am just going to stay with you," Kurapika says while stealing me away from Gon and hugging me.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
I can't stand to see her (E/C) eyes cloud with tears. I wipe away the tears from her cheeks and hug her tight. "I can't miss you so I'm coming with you," I repeat.

"I wouldn't be able to miss you too," (Y/N) mutters.

She looks tired, probably she didn't slept that well. Not like I slept well the past few nights. "What about you're going to sleep and when you wake up we'll head back to you're father and sister in the hotel?" I ask her. She simply nodds before laying her head down on my chest. I move my hand through her (H/C) (H/L) hair.

"Being all lovey dovey again," Leorio chuckles.

"That you can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean I can't get one," I talk back.

If looks could kill someone I would be dead. Leorio is staring angry at me before walking out.

"Hot-head..." I murmer.

"He will come back eventually," Killua says, following Leorio. "I am going to pack my bag!" he shouts before walking into the room next door.

"I'm gonna help Killua pack his chocolate!" Gon shouts before following him.

"I'll inform mister Nostrade that we'll be there in a couple of hours," Melody says before walking off. Which leaves us alone. Well... Me with a sleeping (Y/N). Not that I mind, she is beautiful, even when she is asleep.

A cute chapter for the 500 reads!
Thank you all so much!

Otaku power!!!
Romantic_Princessxx