chapter 22:

Readers P.O.V.:
"Leorio! You said you knew the way!"

"I have never been in this neighbourhood!"

"Than why do you bring us here?" So we're lost. On our way to the cafe Leorio wanted to take a shortcut and here we are, lost in this damn town.

"I think we should head back," I say, tugging Kurapika's sleeve. I don't like this little dark street we got in thanks to that idiot of a Leorio.

"I think so too," Kurapika agrees.

We turn around to find two big men blocking the way. That's probably the reason Leorio didn't say anything, he was facing them all the time. "May we pass?" Kurapika asks, calm as always.

"Empty your pockets," the left man says. I hide behind Kurapika's back and grab the back of his kimono tight while trying to concentrate. Just this once, please. Suddenly I hear a crack directly followed by a scream. I look up to see the right man laying on the ground, his leg in a very unnatural position. "What the hell did you do?!" the left man screams, looking angrily at Kurapika.

I gather some courage and stop forward. "This is where all the tough boys go wrong. Always blame the other boys, it was me," I manage to say. Much tougher than I actually feel.

"The little girl feels big now?" he asks. Something inside of my pops and I raise one hand in his direction. I focus all of my energy on my hand. On the little movements I make. Suddenly I change my risen hand into a risen fist. The man falls to the ground, hands clutching around his neck. The other man watches in disbelief as I open my hand again. The man stops struggling and breaths heavily.

"Anything you wanna say?" I ask them. They shake their heads. "Sure? Most people apologise when they threaten someone," I continue.

"W-we're sorry!" the left man helping before helping his mate up and running away.

I fall down on my butt and hide my face in my hands. "It's okay, what happened to you?" Kurapika's voice says. I can feel his arms around me and his breathing in my neck.

"H-he said the same thing m-my dad used to say... That I w-was only a little girl," I answer.

"Are you okay?" Kurapika asks. I nodd and look up, hugging him. "Come on, we should get going," Kurapika says.

"You wanna go directly to my appartment?" Leorio asks. It's the first think he says since the men showed up. I nodd again. Kurapika lifts me up and puts me down on my feet.

"Follow me!" Leorio says before walking away, again.

I grab Kurapika's hand and walk after him. I don't even have the strength to tell him that we got lost once due to him.

We arrive at the appartment and I fall down at the couch. Kurapika sits down next to me and I lay my head on his lap. "Hey (Y/N), this is probably the last thing you wanna hear but your stomuch is really big..." Leorio notices.

"I just ate too much," I reply.

"Sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be sure?!"

"Because we are at the chapter pregnancy and... Well, just try this!" Leorio says, searching in his bag and throwing a pregnancy test.

"Why the hell was that in your bag?!" I yell at him. I look up to see Kurapika blush a deep scarlet color.

"Told you, chapter of pregnancy," Leorio says before sitting down.

"Fine, I'll show you it's just the damn food!" I tell him before walking to the toilet.

Kurapika P.O.V.:
"You're not telling me you didn't notice," Leorio says.

"I thought she was right about changing her eating pattern," I answer. Of course I noticed but why would I bother (Y/N) with it. No girls likes to hear she's getting fatter, right?

"Does she eat unhealthy?"

"No, why?"

"No way, that's only from changing an eating pattern."

"THIS THING IS SO WRONG!" (Y/N)s voice.

I run to the toilet. "Can you open up?"

Readers P.O.V.:
I open the door pointing at the test. It shows two plusses, meaning positive. That's not possible, right? Kurapika comes in and looks at the test. "It would clearify why you're stomach is getting bigger."

I hide my face in my hands and lay my head against Kurapika's chest. "What do I need to do?" I ask.

"Maybe the best thing to do now is going to a doctor to get some more information," Kurapika says.

"I'm also here!" Leorio complains. "I only don't have the technology to make a scan."

"That's why we need to go to a doctor, they do have the technology," Kurapika explains.

"Y-you're probably right," I stutter. Kurapika grabs my hand and leads me out of the appartment. He does the same on our way to the doctor since I am not paying attention. How am I supposed to?!

We arrive at the doctors place and Kurapika tells the entire story. I just watch how he asks if we can get a scan soon. Half an hour... That's how long we need to wait untill this scan is over and there is a free place. We dit down and I rest my head on Kurapika's shoulder.

~an hour skip~
We're standing outside of the hospital. We've been to a scan and found out I'm really pregnant. What do I need to do?... God... "It will be alright," Kurapika says. "Do you wanna keep it?" he asks after that.

I start thinking. Do I want to keep it? It was an accident but still it's the kid of Kurapika and me. I don't want to get rid of it. I shake my head. "Alright, I don't mind. It will be your choice," Kurapika says before hugging me. I hug him back and look up to Kurapika.

"Thank you."

Hello! Did you expect this?
OMG, 1K READS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
I'M GONNA MAKE A SPECIAL AND UPLOAD IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!

SHOUTOUT TO: Kur13pika FOR READING MY STORY AS THE FIRST PERSON AND SUPPORTING ME ALL THIS TIME.

Otaku Power!!!
Romantic_Princessxx