chapter 17

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE 400 READS!!! And I changed my writing style a bit.

Readers P.O.V.:
The movie finished and we are just laying on the couch.

"How late will the others come back?" I ask Kurapika.

He looks at the clock. "I think that they will stay away for another 2 hours. They would come back after dinner," he answers.

"So... 2 hours of peace left?" I say with a smirk.

"Yes, why?" Kurapika asks. He looks at me and I kiss him.

Suddenly he lifts me up and takes me to the bedroom. He puts me down on the bed and kisses me again.

A/N: so... I am going to try and write a lemon. If you don't want to read it you can skip untill the line of stars below the lemon.

He pulls on my (F/C) shirt and in no time it lays next to the bed.

"Do you mind?" Kurapika whispers in my ear.

"If I mind it I would have hit you already?" I say.

Kurapika chuckles and pulls off his kimono, leaving him in a grey shirt and pants. I grab his shirt and pull it over his head. He has a six pack, all holy gods gathered, thank you for this boyfriend. He kisses me again and starts to try to open my bra.

"Do you need any help?" I whisper in his ear.

"I don't want to break it, so yes," Kurapika answers.

I open my bra and it slides down my arms ending on the bed. Kurapika kisses my neck and goes down to my chest.

A/N: oh god, I'm starting to feel awkward

He grabs one of my boobs with his hand and starts sucking on the other.

"Mm... Kurapika..." I moan.

He seems to like it because a smirk forms on his face and he switches giving the other breast the same treatment. He stops and starts to pull of my pants, together with his.

He bends over to my ear to whisper: "you're so beautiful. But are you really okay with this?"

I nodd, because I can't produce any normal sounds anymore. He is just driving me crazy. Than he pulls of my panties and his underwear. He sets himself for my entrance and slowly goes in. Tears start to form in my eyes because of the pain but Kurapika wipes them away and kisses me to calm me down. The pain starts to fade away.

"Can I move?" Kurapika asks, probably he noticed that I calmed down.

I nodd again and Kurapika starts moving. First very slow and carefull like he is afraid to break me. Than faster and faster. I'm just a moaning mess. A knot begins to form in my stomach.

"K-Kurapika, I think I-..." I start.

"Yes, me too..." he interrupts me.

On that moment we come together. I arch my back and I hear Kurapika moan for the first time, is it back to think that it is just very cute?

A/N: sorry for the awkwardness, this was my first lemon ever to write.
**********************************************************

Kurapika falls down next to me and hugs me tight.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too," I whisper back before falling asleep.

I wake up because Gon is jumping on the bed.

"Gon, get out!" I scold at him.

"What did you two do in here?" Killua asks, standing against the wall.

My entire body hurts. I think I won't even be able to stand up straight. Own fault, I guess...

"Killua, Gon! That is a 16+ scene!" Leorio screams.

"STOP SCREAMING AND GET OUT!" I order the boys.

"Do you want me to be deaf?" Kurapika asks me when the boys leave.

"No, I'm sorry," I say. Giving him a kiss.

I sit up and start collecting my clothes, which are close to the bed, thank god. I pull on my clothes and see that Kurapika does the same.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

That is probably because I am laying on the bed and stretching my arm to reach my shirt which is laying just a little too far.

"My legs hurt like hell, I think I can't even stand up straight," I answer.

Kurapika gives me the shirt and a kiss before he sits down next to me. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," I say, pulling on my shirt and leaning against Kurapika.

"Do you want dinner?" he asks.

"I'm starving!" I shout standing up. I almost fall and hold myself up against the bed. I was right, I can't even stand on my own without my legs collapsing.

"Are you okay?" Kurapika helps me up and puts me down on his lap.

"Yes, but I can't stand," I answer.

"Than I carry you," he says. He lifts me up and puts me down at the dinner table.

"Why did Kurapika carry you?" Killua immediatly asks.

"Because I don't want to walk!" I lie. No way I am gonna tell these brats that I am not able to stand on my own. Killua and Leorio will know immediatly why.

"So, it's not like you can't walk?" Leorio chooses Killuas side.

"Of course I can walk!" I lie, again.

"Why wouldn't she be able to walk?" Gon asks with his never-ending innocence.

"Prove that you can walk!" Killua screams.

And that is the moment I maybe got a bit too irritated. I stand up and fall down, hit my head against the table and see how everything turns black.

Well... What did you think?
Sorry for my awkwardness...

Otaku power!!!
Romantic_Princessxx