Enchantments

Chapter 12

Ginny sighs as Lily smiles.
"Come here sweetie." She says, pulling her into a hug.
"Do your parents know?" She asks after a minute.
Ginny nods.
"My whole family knows. Every one knows.... But him." She sighs again.
"Theres nothing to be ashamed of. I got pregnant with Harry at 19."
"Yes. But at least your married. Harry and I aren't even dating." She pauses.
"I mean, what if he doesn't want to be with me when I tell him. What if I get left to take care of it all by myself?"
Lily only smiles.
"I've only known the grown up version of Harry for a few weeks but I can already tell that he would never do that. Trust me. He isn't the type of person to do that."
"I know but still... I can't help but worry." Lily looks at her.
"You know your going to have to tell him eventually. That bump won't stay hidden forever."
"I'll get there when I'm ready. One step at a time."

******

Later in the day Harry and Ginny go about their usual routine of charming the time turner.
"So why are you doing that again?" Asks James. Ginny rolls her eyes.
"Like I told you, time turners aren't meant to go backward or forward in years. Only hours at most. So we have to continue to charm it to keep it activated." James nods.
"Done." Harry mutters as the golden necklace starts to shimmer.
"Perfect, also Harry, I think we should do it now. Just in case." Harry nods.
"Do what now?" Asks James.
"Its nothing."
He raises his eye but doesn't press on the matter. The two of them go outside, their wands at the ready.
"Ready?" Asks Ginny.
"I guess." Answers Harry.
She goes to press on but at the look on his face she doesn't.
"Go." The two slowly brush their wands over the front door, releasing just a few of the protective enchantments.
Enough that Wormtail would be able to figure it out.

**********

Hey guys:) so I know its been a but since I've updated but I've been really busy! heres a hint. If you ask for an update it might come quicker;)