Son

Chapter 5

The next morning was pretty normal for Lily, besides the fact that her 20 uear old son from the future, along with Ginny (who may or may not be his girlfriend, its hard to tell) was at their house, it was pretty normal.
"Good morning" says Lily cheerfuly as sue walks into the kitchen.
"Morning." Replies Ginny, just as cheerful, toast in hand.
Sirius and James on the other hand, not so much.
"Do you want any coffee?" She asks Ginny.
"Sure." She quietly brews the coffee the 'muggle way'
A few minutes later Harry and Remus walk into the kitchen, both fully clothed.
"Morning." Says Ginny cheerfully, again. Which is very odd because she is usually not a morning person.
As soon as Harry sits down Ginny starts.
"Alright! We have lots to discuss about.... Wait is it taboo?" She asks Lily, who looks completly befuddled.
"What?"
"Good." Says Ginny.
"So first things first who is your secret keeper?" She asks, her eye flickering towards Harry's.
"Me!" Shouts Sirius, faking proudness.
"Great! Now you need to change it to Peter." She says, trying to keep as much venom as possible out of her voice, she could tell the Harry was trying to do the same.
"Peter? Why him? We havn't actually spoken to him in months."
"Because think about it. Every one knew that you and Sirius were close, am I right?" She asks James.
"Yes."
"Well, wouldn't it be better to use Peter because no one would expect it to be the small little boy who used to admire you." She answers, again, trying to keep the hate out of her eyes.
"Well that does make sense..." Says Lily, turning to James who nods.
"Alright then," says Harry, standing up.
"Next thing do not tell anyone about us. If you do, the wntire string of time will be ruined and we could disapear forever. Not that that is likely but we still have to be careful." He says, looking around the room. The rest of the group nods.
"Next th-" but Ginny is cut off by a series of small cries coming from upstairs.
"There's Harry." Says Lily, putting down her coffee and leaving the kitchen.
"Well thats going to be a bit weird." Mutters Harry, causing Ginny to let out a snort of laughter.
"Yup, meeting your one year old self, nope, not weird at all."
"Shut up."
Theres another snort next to them.
"You two are hilarious." Says Sirius, letting out a bark of laughter.
They both roll their eyes.
"Well its true." Implies Remus.
"Here he is. The little man threw his bear accross the room." Ginny lets out another giggle as Harry rolls his eyes again.
"Oh my goddness! You're so cute!" She says standing up to see Harry, the younger one.
"What happened?" She asks a few seconds later, turning to the older Harry who, again, just rolls his eyes, standing up so he could also see himself.
As Lily watches the two with Harry, she notices how warn they really do look.
They look so young, yet they both have scarrs all over their face and their body.
Harry's eyes are dark and haunted.
He looks as if he has gone through way too much for someone so young.
But Lily tries to ignore it.
Instead she focas's on the way both Harry and Ginny interact.
Flirtatious almost.
And now, the way they are treating Harry (younger) its almost like they are proud parents,
Admiring their son.