Lily Potter

Chapter 1. 

Lily Potter nee Evans spent her day the same as always. Trapped in her house with her husband and son, sometimes members of the order passing through for meetings. Always the same, boring days. She cant go to the Leaky Culdron to get a drink, she cant go to Diagon Alley to shop and she certainly can't go visit her friends Frank and Alice Longbotem, nor their year old son Nevile. You see, the Longbotems are also in hidding. Hidding from Voldemort and his followers, of course you already knew that.

       Anyway. This day was the same as always. She cleaned, she sorted, she listened to the radio, she took care of Harry and she cleaned some more. What else are you supposed to do at home? For dinner she cooked pasta and a salad for her husband, son and a few of her husbands old friends, Remus and Sirius. Peter was of helping his sick mother. Or at least he said so. He always had an excuse now adays not to talk to them. Dumbledor was due to arrive any minute, he said something about great plans for the future. Or did he say from?

         Anyway she was just about done clearing the table when she herd a knock on the door. "Lils! Can you get the door?" Cried her husband, James from the living room. "Yeah yeah." She calls. "Becaus I' SO much closer to the door" she mumbles sarcasticly under her breath. She puts the last of the dishes in the sink (she perfers to clean them by hand, it comes out better in her opinion) and heads to the door. She mutters a bunch of spells, to make sure its not voldemort standing on their doorstep. After an all clear she opens it and gasps. Standing on the porch were two people, one man and one women. Both looked very young, maybe 19 or 20 but had something to both of them. Their eyes giving off the feeling that they had seen far too much for someone their age. Thats not what made her gasp. The part that made her gasp was the man. He had black messy hair and wire rimmed glasses. If it wernt for his eyes she would say that he is an exact clone of her husband, who is sitting in the room behind her, not on the porch in front of her. The women spoke up, drawling her attention to her. "Hi," she said. "I'm Ginny Weasley and this is Harry Potter." 

************

sorry its short. i will post more soon:) also sorry if its crappy this my first time writting in 3r person