Plans

Chapter 2

            To anyone that would be passing by this scene would actually look very comical.

         Two red head witches staring at eachother. One with a rather smug look on her face, and the other with pure shock. Her mouth gaping open like a fish. Then theres the man on the porch, who happens to look nearly identicle to the man standing a few feet away in the living room, also staring at him in complete shock. The strangest part is an older man that no one seemed to notice walk in the room. He has a long white beard and bright blue eyes that give you a feeling of him x-raying your mind. He happens to be staring at this interaction slightly amused. Before anyone could throw a curse at this strange couple on the porch, he decided to speak up.

   "Lily, why don't you let our guests in."

        Slowly Lily steps aside and lets them pass, noticing the way the man is looking at her and her husband, the quickly heads to the kitchen where Remus and Sirius are sitting.

The first women, Ginny at least thats what she said, pushed her way past the man and into the kitchen, sitting down and making herself at home, while the man, Harry follows suit, a little more akward than the first. "Oh yes make yourselves right at home why dont you." James mutters angrily, still not trusting these people. Sirius, who Ginny happened to sit next to, flashed a toothy grin at her. At that Ginny let out a laugh, causing everyone to look at her strangly. "So I assume inteoductions are in order." Dumbledro says, walking into the kitchen. "Alrighty," Ginny says standing up and grabbing Harry by the arm, causing everyone to laugh. "So as I already told you, I'm Ginny Weasley and this is Harry Potter. We are from the future." She says crossing her arms and smiling. "Way to beat around the bush," Harry mutters. "Anyway yes as she said we have traveled 19 years back in time to help defeat voldemort." Theres silence. Finally Lily speaks up. "So your our son?" Harry nods. "Oh my baby!" She says pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

           Ginny laughs as he watches Harry akwardly hug her back. "You're so grown up!" She cries.

"He looks so much like prongsi!!!" Shouts Sirius, causing everyone to laugh.

     "So why exactly are you two here?" Asks Remus, speaking up for the first time.

        Thats the hard part Ginny thought. Of course they both know why they are there and of course she is there for a reason but those reasons are complecated. 

********

"I wonder what Mcgonagal wants with us." Ginny says to Harry as they climbed the stairs to the headmistress's office.

       Both Harry and Ginny had been working in auror training for the past few years, neither of them have gone on any large missions because, well there really are none. "Who knows, as long as we're out of here by noon." He says, running his hand theough his hair. "Why? You have a date?" She asks. Since they had broken up neither of them had found someone else. They just kind of stayed in that bachlor state, or bachlorette for Ginny.

        "No," he says looking at her "I just don't want to he here long. Thats all" she wiggles her eyebrows. "Sure, sure. Not something to do with a pretty blonde?" He rolls his eyes. "No and you know for a fact that I only like redheads." He says teasingly.

"But Cho wasnt a redhead." She points out.

"Yeah but that was...... Different. I only liked her as a crush not ever like like."

"Sure. Whatever you say." She says knocking on the office door.

      "Come in." Comes the voice of Minerva Mcgonagal. They walk in and see her sitting at her desk. The portrait of Albus Dumbledor behind her smiling at the two of them.

        "Now I assume you wonder why you are both here." Says the portrait. They both nod. "Well, I have come to a conclusion that there is something you two need to do. I had hoped that I would be incorrect, but unfortunitly no." Harry and Ginny look at eachother confused. "Sir. What does this have to do with us?" She asks. "I am getting there." He says. "I believe that because of the phrophecy made all those years ago," he says nodsing towards Harry, " You two will have to go to Godricks Hollow. You will have to go there, meet Lily and James Potter and make sure that their original destiny has gone through." He says.

After a few seconds of deciphering Harry speaks up.

"So are you saying you want to send us back in time to make sure my parents die at the rught time?" He asks quietly. He nods.  

"That is exactly what I'm saying." He says grimly.

"Thats barbaric! Why would we do that?" Ginny asks.

"I assume you are aware of the circumstances in which Harry here was able to live?" He asks her.

"Well yeah he lived because his mother died..... Oh." He noded. "I'll give you both a day to think about it and if you do dicise against it I will have two people from the auror department take this mission." They nod. "You may leave now." They both nod and exit the office. 

*******

Now to tell them the fun part

****************

sorry its unedited. i honestly dont know when imwill post next soooo yeah:)