Lips and Locks

Chapter 3

      "I believe I know the reason that you two are here. Am I correct to say that I am the one that sent you?" Asks Dumbledor.

They both nod.

His face turns dark.

"Yes... Well then, I never thought." He mutters, shaking his head. "Is it all true? You know the prophecy?" They nod again. "And the Horcruxes." Ginny adds. His eyes widden.

      "Well then, I geuss I should tell you why we are here." Harry says, breaking the silence, and turning to the other four. "There is a prophecy, about me and something happens because of that prophecy when I am only a year old. We are here to make sure that that something still happens." James and Lily look at eachother uneasily, still unsure of what to think of these two strangers.

"Well come on lets stop mopping! I'm hungry!" Sirius says standing up and going to the panrty.

"You just ate!" Snaps Lily, pulling him away from the pantry.

"Just because I ate dosn't mean I'm not hungry." He mutters.

"Why? Did you not like my chicken recipe?" She says rounding on her husband.  

"No of course I loved it." He said in a high voice. "Good." She says, sitting down.

"But I'm still hungry." Sirius complains.

"Theres pie in the fridge.

"PIE!!" Both Sirius and James sqeul. Lily rolls her eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know who's worse." She says to Ginny and Harry.

They both laugh.

"Come on, I'll show you where you two are staying, I assume you have things with you." She says looking around, like we hid our luggage in the panrty.

"Undecteable extension charm." Says Ginny as the two of them follow her up the stairs.

"Heres your room. Sorry its a bit messy. We weren't really expecting geusts." She shakes her head. "No its perfect. Besides, its not like we gave you a notice or anything." Ginny says laughing.

The room was similar to Ginny's.

Very similar. 

********

His lips trailed to her neck, causing a small moan to excape her lips.

Her hand running through his already messy hair.

His hands, one on rubbing along her thigh, the other holding her bare waist.

Both smelling of firewhiskey.

Eventually Ginny tugs on his belt,

Harry eagerly obliged. 

*****

"Here Harry, I'll show you where you'll sleep." Says Lily, pulling Harry down the hall. 

***************

Hiiiiiiiiiii:)