They get turned on

/̶/̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶

💙 Goggles 💙

Goggles is way too oblivious to get a hard-on from you.  The only time he's ever popped one, was one morning.  He was laying on his back, asleep.  You woke up and looked over to see a tent in his boxers.  You slowly got up and walked away to get breakfast or something.

💚 Rider 💚

You and Rider were watching a movie together, but you fell asleep- with your head laying on Rider's crotch.  It wasn't a big deal, until your mouth touched the crotch of his pants, and your pajama tank top was pulled down slightly to reveal your chest and shoulder.  He grew red, and started to panic because he was getting turned on.  If you were to feel his stiffy, he'd be dead meat.  He carefully stood up, making sure to not move your head too much, and ran off.  You only woke up after he left, and just figured he went to the bathroom or something.

💘 Army 💘

You were helping Army organize his closet. You were wearing a fairly short skirt, and you weren't planning on doing this so you just yeet wear skirt.

"Y/n, can you count the books in there?" Army asked, a notepad in hand.

"Yup, Yup..." You bent over the box and began to count the books inside. Your skirt raised up, showing your panties. Army blushed red, staring at them.

"26." You said, standing back up.

"Wh- What..?" Army was frozen.

"26 books." You repeated, and Army snapped back to his senses and scribbling the number on his notepad. A blush covered his face for the rest of the day.

💗 Aloha 💗

Aloha was having a party soon and you were sick of your old swimsuit. You were planning on going to the store alone, but Aloha insisted that he should come with since he knows more about fashion. After picking out a bunch of swimsuits, you went to the dressing room to try them on while Aloha waited outside to judge them. The first few were pretty modest, but Aloha said they didn't fully display your beauty, but then you tried on a more revealing one.

"How's this one?" You said, stepping out of the dressing room. Aloha looked you up and down, a light blush dusting his cheeks, no answer.

"Hm? Aloha?" You got closer.

"...Pretty nice..." He said, his eyes still admiring you.

"Ok, but I think it's a bit too much." You said, looking at yourself in the mirror. Aloha didn't say anything, and you went back in the dressing room to try on the next swimsuit.

❤️ Mask ❤️

Just like how ever Mask scenario goes, y'all are at home. Playing Smash Bros to be exact. You were sitting on his lap because cuddles. The game got really competitive, and you jerked your body around on him. Mask was pretty bored with the game and quickly got aroused by your movements.

"If you're goooooooona griiiiind on me take your paaaaaaants off." Mask said flirtatiously.

"Oops, sorry." You got up and sat next to him instead, a blush on your face, and continued the game.

💛 Prince 💛

You fell asleep one afternoon during your regular cuddle session. Prince stayed awake though, eyes closed and enjoying your warmth. You adjusted in your sleep, pushing Prince's face close to your boobs, your pajama top pulled down to slightly reveal your bra. Prince opened his eyes and blushed heavily, frozen and staring at the tiny bit of lace that was teasing him. He eventually came to his senses and pulled away, covering your cleavage with the blanket and running off to get a snack or something to get his mind off it.