You get harrassed

// If this image doesn't sum up the S4 I dunno what does.

💙 Goggles 💙

Another day at school. You were at your desk trying to finish some homework you'd forgotten about, when you heard a familiar giggle. Then, you felt something being smacked against your head, creating a thick cloud of white dust that hurt your eyes and caused you to cough. Goggles noticed and ran up to you worriedly.

"Look at you! Absolutely disgusting, as usual." They said, holding two chalk erasers.

"Hey, meanie! What's wrong with you?! Y/n's nice and you should treat her nicely!" Goggles yelled at your bully. They made a 'tsk' sound and walked away.

"Y/n, let's go to the nurse or something." Goggles said. The nurse sent you home for the day to clean up, and Goggles found a way to get out of school to hang out with you.

💚 Rider 💚

You and Rider were at the mall together. It wasn't very busy that day and not many people passed by. Rider had to go to the bathroom, so you waited near the bathrooms, leaning against a wall and looking at your phone. You didn't notice a stranger approaching you. He grabbed you by your waist and covered your mouth, dragging you into the men's bathroom. You tried to yell or get away but he was much stronger than you. He brought you into the bathroom but Rider was inside, washing his hands. A look of shock immediately washed over his face and he punched him in the head, knocking him out. You gasped for breath when your mouth was freed.

"C'mon, we need to find security." He said, helping you up and rushing you out if the bathroom.

💗 Aloha 💗

Aloha brought you along to another one of his parties again. You were minding your own business, lounging on a chair. A partygoer, who was obviously drunk, approached you.

"Heeeey! Sexy!" He slurred. You sighed.

"Hello." You replied back.

"Haha. Your ass would look great without those clothes on!" He said, coming dangerously close to you. He spoke a little too loudly, and Aloha noticed him.

"Hey, hey! Go drown in the punch, loser!" He said, flailing his arms around. His attacks were ineffective, and he passed out on the floor.

"We should go home. These people are trash." He said, annoyed. You both gathered your things and left.

💘 Army 💘

You and Army were waiting in the lobby for a turf war match.  While you both were talking, you noticed a male inkling that was staring at you.  It couldn't have been a coincidence, he'd been looking at you for a solid ten minutes straight.  It was making you uncomfortable.

"Uhm, Army, why is that guy staring at me?  It's freaking me out..." You said uncomfortably, nudging your head a little towards the guy.  Army went to go confront the guy.

"Are you staring at her?" Army asked the boy, pointing at you.

"Yeah, I am.  You have a problem?" He replied.

"I do, actually.  You're making her uncomfortable." Army said.

"Who cares?  It's not like she'll get attention from any other men.  She's probably desperate!" He said.  Army walked away and grabbed your hand, taking you to the security jellyfish that would escort him out.

Mask

You and Mask went to the arcade together.  You had been trying to get a plush inside the crane game, and Mask got bored and went to the Pac Man game I few feet away.  While you were playing, you suddenly felt someone start to grope you.  You quickly turned around and seen a stranger.

"What the hell?!" You yelled, slapping him.  Mask heard you and went over to see what happened.

"He was touching me!" You said to Mask.  He gave the stranger a dirty look that sent him running out of the arcade.

"Are you alright?" He asked.  You nodded, still in shock.

"Why don't we go get something to eat." He said, taking you to your favorite restaurant to eat.

💛 Prince 💛

You and Prince were at the newly opened amusement park, waiting in line for it to open.  As you both were waiting, the person behind you reached around you and gropes your chest.

"Stop!" You tried to wrangle free from him but he was holding you too tightly.

"Hey, don't touch her like that!  It's not nice!" Prince gave an intimidating, but unintentionally cute glare.  After he didn't listen, Prince started trying to tear him off of you, which brought more attention to him and scared him off.

"Creep..." You said, straightening yourself.

"You'd better run you big fat meanie!" Prince yelled after the guy.  You laughed quietly at him.