You do origami together

// Shout out to witherstorm12 for giving me ideas! ^~^

💙 Goggles 💙

You'd just gotten home from a turf war and found Goggles sitting happily at the dining room table. He was folding paper that looked like other inklings.

"Hey, Goggles, what's this?" You held up a green inkling.

"Oh! That one's Rider! And this one's Army, and this one's Prince, and this one's Glasses!" He pointed to an orange, yellow, and blue paper inkling. You smiled and sat next to him.

"I'm gonna make you next!" He happily grabbed a (favorite color) sheet of paper and started folding it, describing the steps to you along the way.

"Here, it's for you!" He gave you the finished paper inkling/octoling when he finished, along with a cute blue paper heart. You happily took it and thanked him, taping it on the wall next to some posters of yours.

💚 Rider 💚

You found some cute origami paper for really cheap at the craft store. You decided to buy them and make something with Rider. When you got home, you found Rider wiping some smudges off his signature roller.

"Rider! Let's do origami together!" You said, holding out the colorful origami paper.

"Why?" He asked, looking up from his weapon.

"Why not? It's fun!" You dragged him to the kitchen table and spread the paper out.

"You know how to make origami don't you?" You asked Rider. He shook his head, and you started to teach him how to make a crane. He blushed as you stood behind him, moving his hands to teach him what to do. As you were doing the last step, he gave himself a paper cut.

"Ow, mother trucker! That hurt more than a butt cheek on a stick!" He pulled his hand away and stomped to the bathroom to get a band aid.

// Send help I was bullied into making him say that.

💗 Aloha 💗

You'd gotten home from shopping and found Aloha surrounded by glittery paper, smiling happily and swinging his legs under the table. You pulled out a chair and sat next to him.

"Whatcha doin'?" You asked with a smile. He showed you a bouquet of glittery tropical flowers.

"I made some pretty flowers for my pretty girlfriend! Although they can't compare to your beauty~!" He blushed lightly as you awed at the flowers.

"I wanna make one!" You excitedly grabbed a (favorite color) glittery paper and Aloha taught you how to make a flower out of it, but it turned out lopsided and ugly.

"Awe, it's okay! It's only your first try!" Aloha took the flower and tried to bend it to fix it, although it didn't fix it much.

💘 Army 💘

You and Army were sitting around, him scribbling in his manual and you folding paper boredly.

"Army, do you know how to make origami?" You asked, turning your chair around.

"Origami..." He flipped through his manual, "N- No! I don't!" He started frantically flipping through the pages.

"It's okay, I'll show you!" You took out an orange sheet of origami paper and Army sat next to you, scribbling down notes as you see showed him how to make a heart. After you finished, he took a (favorite color) sheet of paper and repeated your steps, making an identical heart. You smiled happily, and Army taped both of the hearts into his manual for 'reference'. (He just smiles when he sees them.)

Mask

Mask was sicker than usual today, to the point where even while wearing his mask he was sneezing. He decided to just take it off to get some air, and you both sat on the living room floor, across from each other by a coffee table. You both were bored and found some origami paper and decided to make some together. Mask was trying to teach you how to make a squid, but he kept sneezing, causing the paper to fly everywhere, making you giggle at him. Eventually he got tired and decided to take a nap, and you made a bunch of cyan colored hearts and sprinkled them all over him, making him smile once he woke up.

💛 Prince 💛

Prince was doing some cleaning and found some old origami paper shoved away. He knew what it was for, and tried to make a little crown for you. He started getting upset because it wasn't turning out how he wanted, and then you walked in.

"Eh? What's wrong?" You asked Prince, who was staring upsettedly at the origami in front of him.

"I- I tried to make a present for you... But it didn't work..." He explained.

"Aw, it's okay! We'll figure it out together!" You sat down next to him and you showed him what he did wrong, and then you both decorated little crowns for each other.