When they flirt

// This is probably pretty bad since I'm completely oblivious to flirting. 

💙 Goggles 💙

You and Goggles were sitting at a table near Crusty Sean's truck.  You were both eating when Goggles started to tease you.

"You've got something on your shirt!" Goggles said, pointing to your shirt. 

"Hm?" You looked down, and Goggles booped your nose with his finger.  Goggles laughed.

"Is there really something on me?" You asked.

"Nooo." Goggle said, smiling and continuing eating.

💚 Rider 💚

You Rider were sitting at one of the tables in Inkopolis square.  You started telling him about one of your recent battles.  While you were talking, he looked into your eyes with interest, smiling a little, and eventually holding your hand that was resting on the table. 

"I see you put my advice to work." He said after you finished your story, lightly rubbing his thumb against your hand.

💗 Aloha 💗

After a day of training on a hot day, you and Aloha stopped to get some drinks at Crusty Sean's truck.  As you both were relaxing at one of the tables, a break in the conversation arose.  You felt a little tickle on your knee, and pulled away from it. 

"What was that..?" You asked, scratching your knee.  Aloha giggled and pulled his straw wrapper out from underneath the table.

💘 Army 💘

You and Army were in the turf war lobby, waiting for the rest of team orange.  It was pretty awkward, you on your phone and Army looking through his notes. 

"Y- Y/n...  You look pretty today..." Army said, blushing and keeping his eyes locked on his notes.

"Aw, thanks." You smiled and kissed him on the cheek, making him blush heavier.

Mask

You and Mask were lazing around as usual, playing video games together.  You were eating (favorite candy), a lot of it.  You hadn't eaten it in a while.

"If you keep eating as much as you are you're gonna get a stomach ache~" Mask said teasingly. 

"It's worth it." You replied, shoving more of the candy in your mouth. 

"Well don't complain to me then~" Mask chuckled.

💛 Prince 💛

You and Prince were getting ready for a tournement.  As you were about to leave, Prince wanted to make an adjustment to you white Enperry coat.

"You'd look cuter if you had this part unbuttoned." He said, unbuttoning the first two buttons on your coat to show some of your cleavage.

"Are you sure?" You asked, looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Yup!" Prince replied, a slight blush on his face.

/̶/̶ ̶Y̶'̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶̶r̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶l̶i̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶.̶.̶.̶