Your first kiss

// It's after midnight so you know what that means-

💙 Goggles 💙

"Truth or Dare?" Goggles asked. You were both bored and Goggles suggested the game.

"Truth?" You replied.

"Do you love me?" Goggles asked with a smile.

"Of course I do." You said, "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Goggles replied.

"Order me a pizza, and pay for it too." You dared. Goggles sighed.

"Fine... Truth or Dare?" Goggles asked again.

"Truth." You replied, not wanting to take the risk of a dare.

"C'mon, you can't just say truth the whole time!" Goggles whined.

"Fine. Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me!" Giggles dared.

"On the cheek?"

"Nope! On the lips!" Goggles leaned forward and you gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

💚 Rider 💚

During a break from training, you and Rider sat on a bench together. You were looking at your phone and didn't notice Rider looking at you with a blush. Without warning, he grabbed your chin and made you look at him. He was focused on your face, with a slight blush. Then he kissed you. After a few seconds, he let you go.

"Wh- What was that..?" You asked, blushing with a shocked expression.

"A kiss..." He replied, focusing on a smudge on his roller. It was awkward after that.

💗 Aloha 💗

About a day into your relationship, you and Aloha were shopping together.

"Hey, hey, Y/n!" Aloha said. You were in an aisle alone looking at some gear.

"Yeah?" You said. Aloha grabbed your shoulders and kissed you, on the lips. It lasted 10 seconds or so, then he pulled away, smiling with a very faint blush.

"Thanks..?" You replied, unsure of how to react.

"You're welcome." Aloha said, grabbing your hand.

💘 Army 💘

You and Army were waiting for the rest of team Orange for training. The square was empty since it was so early in the morning.

"Y- Y/n?" Army said shyly. You turned your head and Army went in for a kiss on your lips... But missed and kissed your eye. Army quickly pulled away and turned the other direction, blushing furiously.

"What was that..?" You asked, confused.

"N- Nothing! I- I'm sorry! I'll be right back!" Army quickly ran away, red as a tomato.

Mask

You and Mask were playing Splatoon together. He had his mask off because Aloha drew some thick eyebrows, a moustache, and a beard on it while he was asleep. Of course his fever was acting up, tilting the match in your favor every time he sneezed. You were too focused on the game to notice his gaze. When the match was over, you turned your head towards him, and you were met with a kiss. He pulled away after a couple of seconds, blushing and turning his focus back on the game.

💛 Prince 💛

You and Prince we're sitting across from each other in a cute little cafe, eating pudding together.  There were no other customers, and the workers were in the kitchen.

"How is it?" You asked.

"Tastes good!" Prince smiled, taking another bite of his pudding.

"You look so cute eating it!" You teased.  Prince blushed heavily.  You leaned forward and kissed him, making him blush even heavier.

"Wh- what was that..?" Prince said, shyly covering his lips.

"A kiss!" You said.

"I- I'll be right back!" Prince ran off to the bathroom as you giggled.