35-Good Intentions

"You... you do?" I ask. He nods.
  "Now, listen to everything before you respond. I can't tell you the secret, but he is telling the truth about protecting you. The truth is destructive, and he can't bear to see it break you apart. You're a strong girl, Audrey Mills, but if we can do something to help you, we will. This is one of those things. I promise you, Pan only has good intentions towards you and almost everyone on the island-"
  "Almost?" I interrupt.
  "His nemesis is on the island, I'm not going to lie and tell you he wouldn't happily sink the Jolly Roger. But Audrey, he really does love you. All he wants is for you to stay."
  "But he still captured Henry and caged Baelfire- Baelfire! Where is he?" I panic suddenly remembering my friend.
  "He's okay. He's in another tent. After hearing you were the one to release him, Pan insisted on having him wait here for you," Jack reassures. I let out a sigh of relief.
  "But, he's acting malevolent. He's never been that way before, and I don't like it," I admit to Jack.
  "Everyone has a strong side that they use when they need it. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, as long as they stay out of his way."
  "But Jack, that's not okay! I don't like him when he's like this. He's cold and threatening and menacing..." The list goes on and on.
  "Audrey, you'll get answers soon enough. You'll understand in just a few days time." He leans forward and kisses my forehead.
  "I keep hearing that, but I'm wondering if a few days will ever pass," I complain. "I just can't stay with someone who acts so... so... villainous..." I can tell Jack noticed I left out the word 'love'. He knows I can't stop loving Peter.
  "He may act villainous, but remember, Audrey, that he's filled with good intentions."
  But does that really mean anything if it results in a bad execution?