20-Impatience

"That makes no sense! I have no one! Who would be looking for me?" I push my questions onto him. He shakes his head.
  "Audrey, I really can't say. It's not my place," Felix argues again. We glare at each other for a few seconds before I huff and give in.
  "Fine," I say, rolling my eyes. "But take me to him. I need to know who wants me."
  The curiosity eats away at my insides as Felix leads the way. This whole day has been so strange. The boy, his disappearance, people on the island looking for me? I begin to wonder if I'm slowly slipping into insanity. No, crazy people don't know they're crazy, right? Ugh, my head hurts.
  It must be hours before we finally reach Pan's camp. I'm about to give into the corset when Felix abruptly pulls me behind a tree.
  "Hey!" I shout as I'm caught off guard.
  "Shhh!" He scolds. He points behind the tree straight at Peter. I narrow my eyes and begin to make my way to him when Felix pulls my shoulder back. I groan. "Hey! Do you want him to cut off both our heads?"
  "He'd never do that to me. Just yourself," I grin up at Felix. He rolls his eyes. "Okay then how the hell do we confront him, genius?" I ask, annoyed.
  "Just wait! Damn it Audrey, just be patient!" Felix whisper shouts to me. I groan again. Felix keeps a careful eye on Peter and the lost boys. I scan all their faces until my eyes fall upon the boy.
  The lost boy. He's there. With them. I was right. Peter took him. He needs him. I need to figure out why.
  "He's asleep. Go on, now's your chance," Felix nudges me once the little boy falls asleep. I swallow before taking a leap of courage and exposing myself.
  I carry myself confidently, not reflecting how I actually feel at all. I stay as hidden as possible, walking behind bushes and trees and logs until I'm close enough to Peter to poke him. I take a deep breath before going up and pulling his shoulder near me.
  I pull him into a kiss quickly. I can tell I caught him awfully by surprise, but he gives in and pulls my waist close to him.
  He pushes back. "What the hell are you doing here, Audrey?" He accuses, looking around nervously. His gaze falls uneasily upon the young sleeping boy.
  "Trying to figure out what the hell you're hiding me from," I tell him angrily.
  "Why can't I sense you?" He asks, inspecting his hands.
  "That's not important-"
  "Audrey! Why can't I sense you!" He demands frantically. I've never seen him like this.
  "It's the cloak! Calm down! Just tell me who you're hiding me from!" I cry.
  "Who told you I'm hiding you? Jack!" Peter calls the boy angrily.
  "It wasn't Jack! Just give me answers! That's all I've ever wanted Peter!" I argue. He huffs and looks back and forth before grabbing my arms and teleporting us back to his treehouse.
  "You need to stay here. I told you I'd come back tonight. It's almost time. Audrey, I'll tell you soon. When the time is right-"
  "You'll tell me now or I'm leaving!" I storm. I can see the slight fear in his eyes that my words are true.
  "You, you couldn't leave. You don't even know how you got here-"
  "I'd find a way! It'd be safer anyway, obviously these people are incredibly dangerous if you're forcing me to stay locked up all day!" I accuse. He sighs.
  "Audrey, please. You know I'll protect you, I am by keeping you here. I'll tell you when-"
  "You'll tell me now or tonight. Those are your two options. I won't take no for an answer," I command.
  "You've still got that fire. I love that fire," He smirks and pulls me into a deep kiss. When he pulls back he pulls his lips just far enough away that he can speak. "Tonight it is. Just stay here. I want you safe, my love." My body raves with electricity at his words. I nod weakly before kissing him once more. He pulls back quickly. "I have to go. I'll see you very very soon. I promise."
  And with that, they boy disappears.