12-Wait Here

This party was better than the one on the previous night. I sang with Peter's flute, and all the boys seemed to love it. We stayed out until almost two in the morning.
  Peter asks me to sleep in his treehouse with him.
  "You can take the bed, I just don't want to be away from you," He told me as we walked back into the woods after the bonfire.
  "I told you, I don't want to take the bed. But I will sleep in your treehouse if it means that much to you," I exaggerate my words and take his hand. He smiles. When we arrive back I quickly change into more modern pajamas than last night in the bathroom. My stomach is exposed, as well as my legs, and I can feel Peter staring. I glance over at him and he averts his gaze.
  "You know what?" He asks suddenly.
  "What?" I question.
  "You never showed me how to dance," He looks up and grins.
  "Oh, yeah. I guess I didn't," I say indifferently. But Peter snaps his fingers and we're back on the beach surrounded by candles.
  "You have to stop doing that without a warning, Peter," I whine as I fall into him for the fourth time.
  "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Now teach me," He says eagerly.
  "Okay..." I agree. I carefully guide his right hand to my waist and place my left hand on his shoulder. I count as we move our feet.
  "One, two, three. One, two, three," I carefully count each beat.
  "I'm sorry," Peter says, frustrated, as he steps on my foot for the fourth time.
  "It's okay-"
  "No, I'm hurting you. I must be. This is too difficult," He pulls his hands away and I feel a slight sadness come over me.
  "There's an easier way," I mention quietly.
  "Yeah?" Peter asks. I nod my head and wave him back over. I pull both his arms around my waist and wrap my own arms around his neck.
  "Shouldn't there be music?" Peter points out.
  "I've got it..." I trail off and begin singing my favorite song back in my realm.
  We slowly turn in a circle, and as my back turns to the ocean, Peter's eyes catch something in the distance. I attempt to look back but he tugs on my waist.
  "Oh... is everything okay?" I attempt to look back again but he quickly twists me again.
  "I just need to go check on something. Wait here, alright?" He grips my biceps and stares into my eyes with dead seriousness. I nod and he rushes off behind me towards the ocean.
  I kick around sand half-heartedly waiting for Peter's return, until I hear a rustling behind me. I whirl around. I stay silent, but peek around. I don't see anyone, so I assume it's a rabbit or something.
  And then a hand clasps over my mouth.
  Two arms wrap around my own arms constricting them, but I thrash and yell.
  "Shhhh, shhh. We can make this worse for you, so I'd recommend staying quiet," A menacing voice whispers in my ear. I feel my breathing pick up in a panic. I realize that there's three boys surrounding me, and they carry me deep into the forest. I can't see who they are, because they blindfolded me. We seem to walk forever, but eventually I feel them slow to a stop. One of them roughly shoves me against a tree trunk, my hands bind behind my back. Someone removes my blindfold.
  Felix.