22-Get Some Sleep

"We both need to get some sleep," Peter says, interrupting our small makeout session.
  "But I'm not tired-"
  "Neither am I, but we need to. It's not healthy," Peter tries to reason.
  "But it's Neverland. Shouldn't we be able to, like, conjure up health?" I whine. He laughs.
  "I wish, love. I wish," He responds, gently guiding me off his lap so we can both get into bed. I frown.
  We snuggle up together underneath the blankets, including my lilac one. I could feel Peter growing colder by the minute. After minutes of silence from our insomnia, I speak up.
  "Why is the pixie dust running out, now that I've arrived?" I ask him.
  "I don't know..." He trails off sleepily, but there's something about his tone that tells me he's lying. I shrug it off for the night. "Just go to sleep."
  "I caaaan't. I told you, I'm not tired," I complain and bury my face in his chest. I feel him laugh softly underneath me.
  "I love you..." He whispers. I smile.
  "I love you too," I tell him.
  "Now sh and go to sleep," He reprimands me.
  "I don't want to if you're just going to leave again in the morning. I don't like spending days without you," I admit. He sighs underneath me.
  "I know, Audrey. But I have to figure out this antidote. Don't worry I'll be back again tomorrow night."
  "No! That's too long... stay here..." I complain, tightening my arms around his body.
  "I wish I could-"
  "Then let me go with you. I don't want to go with that evil bitch. Trust me. I want to stay with you. I love you," I plead.
  "Audrey, your mother is the most feared villain in all of the realms. She has the most powerful magic imaginable, even more powerful than Neverlands magic. She could change your mind in a heartbeat," He explains.
  "Not genuinely. Keep me here. No matter what she makes me say," I tell him. He shakes his head.
  "I couldn't disobey you. Even if it was some type of charmspeak. I couldn't," He admits.
  "But Peter we don't even know what she's looking for! Why do you think it's me? She adopted a kid, maybe that's the little boy you've captured," I reason.
  "Whatever her reason, I can't have you out in the open where she can mess with your mind. After the nightmares, I don't want her anywhere near you."
  "Can't you just banish her from the island? Use some type of protective spell?" I beg.
  "Unfortunately her magic is too strong," He replies solemnly. I bury my face in his chest.
  "I don't want you to leave me, Peter..." I cry. "I don't want you to be like everyone else..."
  I can feel him tense up at that last part. He didn't expect that.
  "Oh... Audrey... I'd never... I mean..." He stutters to try and form an actual sentence and fails miserably. "I love you... I don't want to... I mean... maybe we can... we can put a cloaking spell over you. You have to stay by my side the entire time though..."
  "Of course! I wouldn't leave if they shot me." I throw my arms around his neck tightly. I can sense something's wrong and pull back suspiciously.
  "Audrey there's something you need to know before I let you come with me..." He says, staring deeply into my eyes.
  "Yes?"
  He swallows. "Your mother didn't come to the island alone. She came with five others, and one of them is my enemy. Things may get rough..."
  "You mean Captain Hook is on the island?" I ask curiously. His eyes widen.
  "How did you-"
  "Storybooks," I reply quickly. "But I grew up on the streets. Don't you worry about me." I tell him. He looks unsatisfied, but dismisses his feelings quickly.
  "Alright then. Let's get some sleep, love."