Wolf Blood: Zurie

POV: Zurie

"I smell Mutt on you. Why?" My father grumbled lowly as he circled me.

I took a deep breath. He will know if I am lying or not, so I might as well tell the truth. "I met my mate today." I let out a breath before taking in another.

"That is excellent sweetheart. Now answer my question." His voice perked up temporarily before resuming its monotone and cold state.

"My mate is." I took another deep breath. "Is a werewolf, and not any werewolf. The heir to be the next Alpha of our enemies." I let out the breath.

"Are you telling me my daughter is a dyke?" My father stopped in front of me with pure disbelief written all over his face.

"I am telling you that your daughter found her mate who happens to be a female werewolf, but her wolf is male." I spoke fearlessly, but regretted it when his facial expression changed to an angered one; his eyes turning a bright red.

"Get out of my territory. No child of mine will be tainted by the same sex. No child of mine will have a werewolf as a mate. You are not my child you defective piece of shit!" He slapped my cheek and it sent me to the red carpeted floor. "Get out of my kingdom. If I ever see you again I will kill you myself." My father grabbed me by my hair before throwing me at the door that opened wide when my small figure hit it.

"Princess Zurie, are you alright?" One of the servants asked as he went to go help me get up.

"No, I have been banished from my own home. It was a pleasure spending time here with you." I gave him a sad smile. "You don't want my scent on you. I've got it." I go up off of the floor before bolting out of the side exit and jumping over the blood filled river that looped around the territory.

Where do I go from here?

Kaylyn. Kaylyn is where you go. Kaylyn will protect you.

Her name repeated in my mind, but if she or one of the nice men that was with her is not the one to greet me on her territory I will be killed without a doubt, but with no other choice other than the witches we are allies with, but if we are allies with them, my father will kill me if I am with them.

I have to go to Kaylyn. I have to get to my mate.

I quickly approached the boarder and one of my men tried to stop me, but I kept running, ignoring his pleas for me to stop my hopeless sprint into the werewolves territory.

"Stop right where you are blood sucker!" A territory line guard had a gun pointed at me. A shotgun with bullets packed with garlic. I can smell the horrid aroma from here.

I put my hands above my head, but if he is a skilled guard he should know that with my hands above head I am at no weakness.

"Hands over your heart and walk forward." He was definitely skilled. He wasn't turning his back to our territory and making sure I stayed a good distance away from him.

I am here to comply though. I am here for Kaylyn, and I will not get to her by fighting my way through.

"One hand behind your back at a time."

I did as instructed and winced at the cold steel that wrapped around my wrists.

"You're going to the holding cages till Alpha Kate decides what to do with you." He pressed the gun the the small of my back as he pushed me to the building.

"I am here because I was kicked out of my clan, and Kaylyn is my mate." I mumbled in a defeated tone, knowing already that he won't believe a word I say.