Re/Connected

❤❤Picture of Xavier above❤❤

I woke up getting a headache right away. I sat up remembering what had happened.

Just then Broyce walked in. He came to the edge of the bed and smiled.

"Hey princess, how are you feeling? "

"I have a headache. Broyce what exactly happened last night?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"You'll Find out soon my love, first you need to get dressed, I'll go get pills for your headache."

After getting dressed into a white simple dress I walked out seeing my brother and his mate in complete shock.

Him and his mate had the same exact tattoos as mine but in black.

Just then Xavier looked up and smiled. He then started towards me and his grin expanded. 

"Hey sis, you Ok? "

I looked at him concerned trying to see if I missed anything.

" Yea I'm fine. why are you so happy and why do you have those tattoos as well?"

He then flashed his dimple and smirked.

"Not supposed to tell you. You'll find out latter. Were having a meeting and then the matter will be brought up."

"Ok." All I said not wanting to ask any further.

we walked to the kitchen and Broyce had already prepared me eggs and bacon.

After I ate I was led to a room with a huge round table. Already sitting there was Broyces father, mother,  Xavier, his mate, and two people I have never seen in my life.  Broyce came up behind me and waited his arms around me.

The woman and man walked towards me.

"Do you kno who we are? " The man asked. 

Now seeing there faces I froze. These were my parents.