white ink

❤❤Tania above❤❤

I woke up feeling different. I felt like my whole body was Light and my eye sight was extremely better than it used to be.

Sitting up I slipped my slippers on and walked to the shower.  I got in and washed up until I was clean. 

I got out and grabbed a towel drying myself off.
when doing so I looked in the mirror and gasped. On my shoulder was a white ink formed tattoo of a vine. it stretched all the way down the right side of my body. I didn't know if this was normal or not so I just ignored it and went to my bed room. I looked at Broyce sleeping and smiled, knowing he's all mine.

  I heard a knock at the door so I quickly put on black stretchy pants and a Long floral red shirt.
I opened to door to a Very beautiful women who looked like Broyce.
"hello darling,  my name is Tania, Broyces mother" she smiled at me and I felt a tinge of happiness Rush over me.
"Hi I'm. .."I know who you are dear, Were having breakfast in 30 minutes. Please inform Broyce darling."
She left and I made my way back inside. Going back inside I noticed that Broyce was already awake. 

"Good morning princess" Broyce said. "Good morning Broyce." I looked at Broyce wondering how could I aproach the fact that I have a large tattoo.

"Broyce, I need to show you something." Broyce turned around and cocked his eyebrow. "What is it love?"

I gently pulled my shirt up revealing my stained skin. Looking at Broyce he neither looked mad or happy. Then I noticed his eyes flashing a bright shade of white. 

"Azuli come with me fast, we need to talk to my mother." He rushed to the closet and grabed a red shirt that showed and defined his muscles, and black slacks. He then grabed my hand and we ran out to the hall way into im guessing his fathers office. 

When rushing in his mother was perched on the edged of his fathers desk. His father was behind the desk sitting down and turned to us with a shocked expression.

"Well this is Azuli White, soon to be Luna." 

I blushed and looked torwards Broyce for some understanding. He tensed and ignored the comment. 

"Father I have something to show you." He pulled up my shirt to reveal my white ink. When he touched it my tattoo started to glow.

I heared his mother gasp and his father stood quickly. 

"You my deer are the prophecy. Weve waited for this day so long."

.......................................................................

Sorry I kept you guys waiting, this was a Teaser guys sorry i will write lager chapters sorry though.