broken glass

Click click pop! I hear a noise and begin to wake up. I Slightly open my eyes and turn to look ate the time. 2:30. no wonder why I'm sleepy.

Then i hear another noise and feel my stomach do a flip. Boom. I'm now fully awake and sit up in bed. i turn to look at my window to find it wide open.

I slowly get out of bed and walk to the window. looking out i notice three figures standing outside my window.

Feeling scared i quickly shut my window and watch them stand there.

One figure starts to walk toward my window and shortly after the other two join begin to walk as well. i notice as they start to get closer there size gets bigger and I know for a fact there all men.

I start to feel the panic rising from my chest and i run out of my bedroom into my brothers room.

"Xavier!" i whisper loudly.

He moves a little and sits up fast looking fully awake.

"Whats wrong Azuli? are you..." Right before he finished his sentence he inhales and his eyes turn pitch black.

"Xavier whats going on are you okay?" i ask worried.

"I'm fine Azuli whats wrong." Xavier asks me.

"There were guys out side my window! they were just standing there and then they started walking towards my window. I'm scared Xavier." I say almost out of breath. i mean my hole life i never had problems with being stalked or threatened. So why now? what could they possibly want with me?!.

"Did you see what they looked like?" He asked his eyes still pitch black.

Before i could say anything else we heard breaking glass. Xavier immediately jumped out of bed and tucked me behind him. we heared footsteps and in the door way of my brothers room we saw a huge man.

In a blink of an eye he tackled my brother down to the floor. it was then that i noticed his features in the moonlight. He had black curly hair black eyes and a nice jaw line he looked of pure evil and it gave me chills down my back.

Xavier kicked him hard on the chest sending him flying toward the other side of the wall. he got up quickly and let out a loud growl that made me want to hide. For some reason it didn't surprise me that he growled but it made me curious.

The Man got up and looked at him surprised. He then looked at me and his eyes flashed red. he started sprinting towards me until my brother tackled him down to the floor and started wrestling again. the two other men came running in and both turned towards me.

Before they could start running i sprinted to the window and jumped out. i landed gracefully and started to run as fast as i can.

From behind i hear yelling and noticed they were gaining on me. Feeling that i might die i stared sobbing running into the forest. I trip over a log and freak out knowing that this will let them catch up to me. i stand up and was about to begin to run until i smash into something hard.

i start screaming knowing that they caught me until i heard that voice.

"Azuli its me Broyce..Whats wrong princess." Broyce said holding me in his arms.

Before i could tell him i heard leaves crack from behind me I was quickly pushed behind Broyce and blocked from who ever was there.

"I'll come back for her" I heard the man say.

"I'll give you a head start to get off my land before I rip you to shreds here." Broyce said in a dark deep tone.