House of two

"I...uh..how.." So many things were running through my mind I didn't even know where to start! Its crazy ever since I moved here everything weird has been happening to me!

"Azuli, I know its allot to take in,and ill give you time i promise."  I looked at him and examined his features and realised he really did look like me. He had that jet black hair like mine, he has those honey/hazel eyes and even the dark green ring around the honey colored eyes. He has full big lips slightly smaller than mine, but he was my twin, i just don't know how to take it.

"How did you know of this? How did you even know of me? Is there something Else your hiding cause for all i know you seem to know much more than I ever did. Did I ever mention i don't even know your name.. your my twin brother and I don't even know who you are."

"My name is Xavier White. And yes there is things you don't know and that is why I'm taking you with me to go see our parents. I found out you were my twin because when I was looking for my parents in the records it showed they had placed you at a different adoption center and you had the same exact birthday and the same last name as I do." 

I took in everything he had just told me and noticed on what he said about things I dont know... i had to ask i mean it cant get any worse can it. 

"Xavier, what do you know that I don't.?" He looked at me with complete worry and  i almost want to take back what i asked afraid of what he might say.

"Once I turned 17 i started feeling the need of not having to eat. I once went to a restaurant with a couple of Friends and ordered raw beef, I don't know why I did it but when I ate it, it was the best thing Ive ever eaten. a month later i found a girl sitting by my house, This girl lives a block down from where i live so i asked her what she was doing there she had told me she was beaten so i let her inside thinking i could comfort her... Azuli, I bit her instead, and her blood tasted so sweet, i eventually let her go and i haven't seen her since. But the point is that I don't think were human."

I started feeling numb and didn't know what to say. I didn't want to believe what he just said but why would he lie to me..I mean it would be pointless showing up at your sisters door to lie to her. 

"But what if I'm not the same?" I asked feeling a little nervous.

"That's why were going together to get answers from our parents Azuli. But let me ask you a question" He looked at me waiting for my approval so i just shook my head.

"When is the last time you ate and the last time you felt hungry."

I suddenly felt scared remembering I haven't eaten anything since last week, and surprisingly I didn't feel hungry. 

"Last week and no im not hungry." i said with worry in my tone.

He looked at me and gave a soft smile then looked to the company he brought in. 

"Azuli there is more to this." He looked at me with a look that was trying figure out what im feeling.

" There birth certificate practically says there 370 years old." 

I looked at him in complete shock and wanted to know why the hell would they be that old. 

"Xavier where do you live?" I asked wondering how close we were to each other.

"In Texas."

Holy shit! he came all the way down here to meet me... I'm in total shock honestly I think I need to sleep.

"You guys could stay here if you want I have two extra bedrooms. and Xavier you could sleep in my room.. ill stay on the floor." He looked up to me and and agreed but his Friends were going back to there homes, and I was going to mention that to him after they left about who they were.

After everyone left I went to my brother and sat next to him on his bed. "Xavier does this mean when this is over your going back to Texas?" honestly I know this was hard to take in and it sounded crazy, but Xavier was the only family I know of ow and I didn't want to be away from him.

"Its up to you Azuli, i was living with all those men, the house is just somewhere I slept."

I looked at him hoping he would except my offer."Xavier I want you to stay with me, your the only family I know of and i don't want to be away from you." I looked at him and he gave me a big smile and kissed me on the for head.

"Of course ill stay Azuli, That means we will be going to the same school." he said and then winked.  I smiled back and retired to my room and climbed back in bed. I layed there happy thinking about how aw some it is to have a twin brother. I couldn't wait to see the reaction from people at school when they see me and my brother.

White Inkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें