Twin day at school

Thursday 7pm.

I open my eyes slightly to see that it is still dark out. i check the time and wonder why i woke up so early,  i mean i usually sleep till 8:30. Then everything from last night started rushing back to me and i shot out of bed. I walked to my brothers room and no one was there and at that moment i thought the whole thing was a dream until i smelt bacon coming from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen to find Xavier cooking. Seriously WTF i could barley make eggs. 

"Good morning sis" He turned around and smiled softly.

"Good morning Xavier." i said. I looked at the table and my mouth started to water. He had amde pancakes, bacon, eggs, french toast, and orange juice. My mouth watered but i wasnt hungry for some wierd reason.

"Its a test." My brother said with a poker face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked feeling a Little stupid.

"Your not hungry but your salivating. You could eat as much as you  want but you stay the same weight."

I looked at him in complete shock, but he was right. My whole life i didn't have to worry about my weight, and sometimes i could eat and eat and wouldn't ever really get full.

"OK i guess i could eat this but are you going to eat with me?" i said feeling uncomfortable with the idea of him watching me eat in complete silence.

"Of course i Will sis." He said smiling. "Azuli what time does school start?" He said while chewing on a piece of bacon.

Processing the question i realized we had to leave right then and there. "Holy shit it starts at 9 and were late!" I ran to my room and threw on white skinnies black strap sandals and a black v-cut shirt. I grabbed my bag and came out facing my Brother who was dressed in black jeans and a a black t-shirt with black vans. 

"Jesus Xavier are you going to a funeral or what." I said sarcastically.

" Shut up, i just threw this on." He looked at me a goofy smile and in return i rolled my eyes.

"Lest go were gonna be late." I said walking out the door.

...........................................................................................

What do you guys thing of Xavier? 

............................................................................................

When we arrived at school we had 10 minutes to spare. I got out of the car and watched as my brother got out. people stared at us in complete shock and started whispering things. I looked over to my brother and noticed he was already looking at me.

"You ok?" i asked him hoping he felt comfortable.

"I'm fine sis." he said smiling.

"Xavier can you stay with me the whole day?" 

"I planed to Azuli, the way guys look at you around here doesn't appeal to me."      Right when he said that i noticed his eyes started getting darker and almost all black. He quickly shook his head and his eyes were back to blue. I wondered if that was apart of what we were. 

We walked inside the school Ignoring all the stares and whispers. We went to the office and they gave him his schedule which thankfully had all the same classes as mine. Walking to show him his first class i hear someone call my name and feel a rush of heat go through by body. there is only one person that has that affect on me. It was Broyce. He walked toward me and my brother and stopped in front of both of us.

"Who are you." Broyce used in a tone that gave me goosebumps. I noticed It must have affected everyone Else because they all were leaving. 

"Who are you to ask?, I'm her twin brother." He said so darkly i felt my self get cold.

I then looked at Broyce who was completely shocked. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. i thought you were... Another guy trying to get at Azuli, but i now see the resemblance."    Broyce said looking confused. 

I don't know why i felt nervous. But i broke the silence. "Yea so Broyce meat my brother Xavier, Xavier this is.. um.. my boyfriend Broyce." When i said that i nervously looked at Broyce. I never referred myself as his girlfriend or visa versa. broyces eyes flashed gold then went back to blue and i felt myself get aroused. 

Broyce came over and held my hand and with the other he reached out to shake My brother's hand. Xavier looked surprised and for the first time smiled and broyce and smile in return.