Power

❤❤Azuli above❤❤

That morning ended quick as I excused myself from the situation.
There's too much on my mind.

A baby? I never really thought about having kids. Throughout my life I thought it was best I stayed clear of any emotional connection with anyone let alone a baby... My baby.

"Azuli!" I hear Xavier call.
I see him come up the stairs and hands me black sweats and a sports bra.

" were is the other half?" I said surprised.

Xavier smirked, "common just put it on, our father is going to help increase and form our ability's and power. "

A knot formed in my stomach still getting used to the fact that I'm not human.

"Thanks Xavier" I said as I took the clothes.

I watched as he left down the stairs then made my way to my bedroom.
I finished changing clothes and put my hair in a ponytail.

Exiting I made my way outside meeting my father, mother, Broyce, Xavier, and Tasha. The rest of the pack was divided into groups based on rank and speed.

My mother pulled me aside away from the others. "I'll actually be training you today"

She pulled me to an isolated area were no one could see us.

"Today we are going to work on your power. See the power you and your brother contain is black and white energy, kind of like lightning."

My mother walked over and ran her finger over my white tattoo on my shoulder.

"Right now you both have white tattoos, but once the clock turns 12:00am on a full moon on the day of your birth, your tattoo will be white or black and your brother the opposite. The black tattoo will have Fire as its main power, white on the other hand can be water or air and on a rare occasion both. And the same for your mates but different elements. If it is the black tattoo u have, then your mate will be earth or electric. If u have the white tattoo, your mate would either be a spirit or lightning."

"What the hell!? Your kidding me." As I cross my arms.

My mother raises her eyebrows,
"You don't believe me?"

" Well why should I? It never appeared when I was alone my entire life." I said.

My mother smiled,
"Okay enough talk, I need you to close your eyes and take a deep breath, there is no time to lose."

I close my eyes and took a deep breath waiting for my mother's further instruction.

"Now concentrate on feeling that energy in your abdomen area and focus on intensifying that feeling.
Try to spread it around you covering you whole."

At first I didn't feel it, no maybe I felt it but I didn't want to believe it. I then felt a burst of energy vastly spread to my torso then engulfing my entire body. I felt the hairs on my arm stand up and a warm sensation on my skin like a blanket. I heard my mother gasp and I opened my eyes quickly. I then gasped myself.

All around me at least a yard away in each direction from where I was standing was covered in ice shards. Not only that but my mother was levitating of the ground. But how could this be possible, my skin was warm? What am I? What will I become? ......

.............................................................
Please comment!!!! ❤❤