Hawaii

It's day two of a mini vacation, we all got to Hawaii yesterday. It's a well deserved vacation after working hard for the longest time with barely any vacations. Ted and I were up just sitting on the balcony enjoying the nice ocean breeze that was blowing. I had his arm over my shoulders while I was leaning into his side.

"You know it was nice of you to invite Justin and Vi to come with us."

"I figured they could use some time away so where better to go that than Hawaii."

"Well with things with Heath, it's exactly what they need."

"Exactly. That's the main reason I suggested it. Once Justin heard, he knew it would take her mind off everything."

"You always have great ideas."

"I know." Ted smirks. "I'm just that good." 

"They look much happier without dealing with all the drama." I say, as I look down on the beach where Vi and Justin were.

"They do. It's what they both needed."

"Definitely."

"How about later, we go scuba diving along one of the reefs they have here?" Ted suggests. "After we get back from the signing." He adds.

"I like the sound of that."

"I had a feeling you would." Ted grins. He lifts my chin then looks me in the eyes before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to my lips while he lets his  fingers run through my hair.

"I love you so much." He says after pulling away.

"I love you too."

I lay my head on his chest and snuggle into him more as he pulls he closer, holding me tighter.

"We are not moving until we have to." He kisses the top of mt head.

"Good."

Ted keeps his fingers in my hair, but not enough for me to fall asleep. I relax into him as we watch the waves crash onto the beach below.

"What time is the signing? Noon like most are?"

"This one is earlier. Like 10:30."

"Ah, ok."

"We have about another hour or so before we have to get ready though."

"So we don't have to move just yet."

"Nope."

"Good, because I'm comfortable."

"I wasn't planning on letting you go yet anyway."

"Of course not."

"You know..." Ted looks down at me. "...they way the light is right now...it makes you look absolutely stunning."

"...charmer."

"Always for you."

"And see, I'm not trying to hide this time."

"Good. You know what I say about hiding."

"Yes, I know."

"I want to be see everything about that beautiful face, no matter if you are blushing or not."

"Teeeed." I say, blushing more. 

"It's true. The more you blush the more beautiful you are."

"I'm gonna be as red as a tomato soon, if you keep it up."

"Maybe I like when you look like that."

"Oh of course you do."

"You're just that gorgeous."