Friday Night Smackdown: February 3, 2012

Another week of Smackdown, Ted won't be on it this week due to his wrist, they want him to heal a bit before coming back. We're all currently at the arena, Ted and I hanging out in what would be his locker room if he was competing, Charity and Cody getting ready in his locker room and then Justin and Vi getting ready in his locker room as well. 

"Another long night tonight." Vi sighs, getting her attire out of her bag.

"Yes, but you have  match tonight."

"I know. Against Charity though."

"All you have to do is act like you hate each other."

"That is the hard part. I hate doing that."

"I know."

"We do, do a good job at it though." She laughs. 

"You really do."

"She makes it fun. I may hate doing it, but it is fun. Everyone thinks we hate each other."

"'Cause you play your characters extremely well."

"That we do."

"By the way, speaking of matches, I'm facing Hunico tonight."

"Not him! Anyone but him!" Vi says, worried. 

"I'm taking Ted's place since he's not competing against him tonight."

"I want to be out there with you for it!"

"I want you safe when you're out there then."

"I will be. Don't worry. I will do what Scar does and stay by commentary."

"Alright, good."

"When is your match anyway?"

"After Cody's....it's the 2nd match of the night."

"Good. I will wait to change then."

"Alright." He nods. 

Justin goes in his bag and gets his gear out and goes to change as she goes and sits on the couch. Once Justin is finished he walks out and puts his clothes away and sits next to her on the couch. He puts his arm around her and she leans into him. 

"When's your match?" Justin asks. 

"The fourth one."

"Ah ok." He nods. "I'll be able to come out and support you then."

"I would love that!" She says, kissing his cheek. 

"I knew you would."

"My good luck charm."

"Always."

She leans closer to Justin and reaches and gives him a quick kiss on the lips, moving back down next to him. The show soon starts and a video package of Wade's destruction on Randy is shown, and advertising a match between them tonight. The intro video is played, before going to the ring where the pyro and everything went off. Usual introduction to the show by Cole, Josh and Booker before Teddy is introduced, already standing in the ring. 

"I wish Cole would shut up." Vi says, making a face. "Wonder what Teddy is going to say?" She adds. 

"Alright! Ladies and gentlemen, this past Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view event was off the chain, you can believe that playa'. And tonight I am happy to announce that Smackdown will be participating in the 2012 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. Now at this time, allow me to introduce the participants in the Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now first up, he is the current World Heavyweight Champion, Daniel Bryan."