Friday Night Smackdown: February 10, 2012

Another week of Smackdown and we're all already at the arena after being there for most of the day. As usual, we're in the locker rooms with the guys waiting for the show to start. But Justin and Vi have the night off since neither one of them have a match tonight. But they still came to sit backstage and watch the show. Cody had gotten his gear on since he has a segment that opens the show, and I'm currently in Ted's locker room in a separate room getting changed into the dress I chose to wear for tonight. After doing my hair and makeup I put my things in my makeup bag and walk out, putting them in the bag I brought tonight. When I turned around Ted was looking at me wide eyed.

"...you...look...amazing..." Ted stutters. 

"You always say that."

"It's the truth." Ted grins looking me over. 

"Of course it is." I nod.

"You are amazing, you know that right?"

"I do now, but so are you."

"Why thank you." Ted grins. "Well are you going to come over here and sit with me or not?" Ted pouts a bit.

"Why of course I am." I laugh, walking over and taking a seat next to him.

"Ah. Finally." Ted sighs in content as he wraps his arms around me.

The SmackDown intro plays before going to the ring with the usual pyros before introductions to the show. The SmackDown music fades and Lillian introduces Sheamus and he comes out to the crowd going crazy.

"As the winner of the 2012 Royal Rumble match, I have earned the right to be in the main event of WrestleMania. And the next thing for me to decide is now, do I go for the WWE Championship or do I go for the World Heavyweight Championship. Well realistically we all know who the champions will be until the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. And history has told us there will be at least one title change that night. So I'll be watching both matches closely, but I promise you by the end of that night, I will decide which champion I will face."

"I am going to go with Bryan."

"Now a lot of WWE superstars have been telling me that I should make my decision right now. Well I don't like being told what to do. I don't like being pushed around...I never have. Because you see as a kid, I was bullied. And I responded by fighting back. And yeah, sure...I had my arse handed to me a couple of times. But I continued to fight back, and the more I fought back, the better I got. Actually I became so good at fighting, that it brought me here to the WWE."

"You know, bullying is not the way to go, but it made Sheamus a stronger and better person."

"But when I got here...when I got here it started again. WWE Superstars telling me what to do, telling me 'don't spike your hair', 'get a tan', 'stop talking with a funny accent'. Well I stood my ground. I refused to be bullied and that led me to the main event of WrestleMania."

"That it did. He earned his way."

"You see, I'm a pasty face, red-headed Irishman and I'm damn proud of it."

Then Wade's music goes off and walks out with a smug smile on his face.

"Ugh. Him?! He needs to wipe that look off his face."

"I've never liked him." I add.

"Neither have I." Ted says. 

"Sheamus...thank you very much for such a...heartwarming story so early in the show. Now this might surprise you but I do actually posess a smidge of respect for you. But right now, I'm gonna tell you exactly what you need to do. You need to go for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania, because if you did indeed decide to go for the World Heavyweight Championship, you're gonna end up fighting me. 'Cause mark my words Sheamus, I'm gonna win the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match. And as you know from very bitter experience, I CAN and I WILL beat you."