Vi's Best Birthday Ever

I did manage to stay awake surprisingly. But before we knew it, it was time to get ready to go.

"I don't wanna move, I'm so comfortable."

"I know, I know. I am too."

"Suppose I should move now."

"As much as I don't want you too, I think we should."

"Gonna have to let me go then."

"If I must." He slowly lets  me go, stealing a kiss. 

"I shouldn't take long to get ready."

"Alright." He nods, getting up himself so he can get ready.

"Good news is though. My match isn't until the end so we have plenty of time to ourselves all night."

"You know how much I love alone time."

"I do."

"Hopefully there will be no interruptions."

"There shouldn't be."

"Good."

"Alright. I will be back."

"Okay." He nods.

I head into the bathroom to change and he does the same out in the room itself. I do my normal routine, saving my hair and makeup for last. Once I'm done, I walk out to put shoes on.

"Gorgeous."

"Like you always say."

"Because it's the truth."

"And I won't change out of this tonight until I need to."

"Yess."

"Even though I know you like the gear too."

"I do. Very much."

"So your choice. This or the gear when we get there."

"You know that's a hard choice..." He groans. "...I say this for a bit then attire."

"Alright." I nod. 

"You ready?"

"Yup."

He makes sure to grab what he needs before he grabs my gear bag for me. He then walks over, putting his arm around my waist, us both heading out of the room to the elevators.

"Even though you don't have matches on Raw or SmackDown yet, it still means a lot that you still come and stay backstage. I don't know what I would do without you there with me."

"Are you kidding? It doesn't matter if I have a match or not. I'll always be there for you."

"Except for that whole time where you couldn't travel because of the injury."

"That's the only thing that will keep me from being with you on the road."

"Same here. Which I hope I don't get injured. I don't need that right now."

"No you don't and we'll do everything to make sure you won't."

"Especially tonight. Afterall, Eve almost hurt Vi to the point where she could've been injured. She won't hesitate to do that to me. She's got a little attitude problem."

"That she does, but Vi will be out there and so will Layla and I'm sure they won't give Eve the chance to touch you to where you could be injured."

"Right."

We both reach the lobby then head out to the car. He puts my bag in the back then opens my door for me. I thank him as usual and then he gets into the drivers side and starts the car, then we head to the arena. Once there, he parks and we both head inside to our locker room. Meanwhile, Vi was currently int he bathroom getting ready. Her makeup and everything was done, she was just working on curling her hair.