Autograph Session

It was pretty early in the morning and Justin was still sleeping. Violet was just laying there on his chest, looking up at him sleeping so peacefully. She was lightly running her hands up and down his abs in hopes that it would wake him up. She hit a spot and he twitched, causing her to giggle. He looked down at her as she tried to cover her face and hides her giggles. 

"Well, good morning to you too."

"Morning." She giggles more and leans up, kissing him quickly.

"Oh...looks like you have some marks to cover up today." He says, noticing marks on her neck. 

"You went a little crazy last night, didn't you."

"Just a bit."

"What am I going to do with you, huh?"

"You tell me."

"Hmmm...You know I can not punish you...You would get out if it anyway..You always do."

"That's right."

"That is because of the things you do to me." She says. "Pure torture." She adds. 

"Right back at you."

"You know you love it though." She winks. 

"No denying that."

"That's right." She smirks.

"So tell me...why must I cover up the marks today?" She asks. 

"Autograph signing today."

"Nooooooo!!!! Can't we just stay here all day? I do not want to move!" She whines snuggling closer to Justin. 

"Unfortunately no, but we do have a few hours until the signing."

"Yayyy!!! So more cuddling for a bit?" She looks up at Justin through her eyelashes. 

"You know I can never say no."

She smiles and snuggles closer to Justin and lays her head on his chest, just listening to him breathe as he runs his hands up and down her back. 

"Now aren't you glad we got our own room?"

"More than glad. I am ecstatic!Best idea ever."

"More privacy."

"Mhm...We should do this more often."

"Plan on it."

"I was hoping you would say that."

"Oh really?"

"Yea really. You know I love our alone time."

"And now we'll get it all the time."

"I am looking forward to it."

"Speaking of alone time however...I have a surprise for you for tonight."

"Ohhhh." She picks her head up to look at him. "What is it?" She asks. 

"Not telling."

"Palease!" She whines, giving him her best puppy dog face. 

"You have to wait, not spilling."

"Awe." She pouts. 

"You'll live."

"Well...I think I might...If I get a kiss..."

"That'll hold you over?"

"No, but it might help."

He grins before leaning down and pressing his lips to hers. When Justin goes to pull away, she lets out a soft whine.