We're So In For It Now

It's finally the weekend, and we all have it off. Sleeping in felt great, and that's exactly what Vi and Justin were doing. She started to shift a bit in her spot, being in the middle of a dream. When it got to a certain part of the dream, she opens her eyes to see she was still laying on a peacefully sleeping Justin. Not wanting to wake him, she lays her head back on his chest and snuggles into him, closing her eyes, trying to let him get more sleep. With the sound of his heartbeat, she ended up falling back asleep, even though she wasn't really tired. The sound was just soothing to her. She actually gets a bit more sleep with no dreams this time. She didn't realize how long she went back to sleep for until she slowly opens her eyes to see Justin smiling down at her with his one arm wrapped around her while his other runs down the side of her face.

"Well good morning."

"Morning." She smiles up at him as he leans down, giving her a soft kiss. 

"How long have you been awake?" She asks. 

"Not long. Maybe ten minutes or so."

"Have fun watching me?"

"I always have fun watching you. You're to beautiful for me not to watch."

"Awe Justy." She blushes, trying to hide her face. "Must you make me blush this early?" She adds. 

"Yes." He chuckles. 

"Always." She manages to look up at him. She lightly runs her fingers over his chest as she just looks into his eyes until there is a bang outside the door, making her snap her head up and Justin to look over at the door. 

"W-what was that?" She asks a bit shaky. 

"I don't know. You stay right here, I'll go check it out."

"Be careful." She bites her lip as she shifts so Justin can go see what made that noise. 

"I will." He nods, getting up and heading over to the door, opening it.

After opening the door he looks both ways to find the halls empty. As he goes to walk back in the room he finds a note laying on the floor. He picks it then closes the the door before walking to the bed.

"What's that?" She asks curiously. 

"A note.....for you." He hands it to her. 

She opens the note, then throws it down after reading it and bites her lip as she gets tears in her eyes. 

"Vi...what's wrong? What did it say? Who's it from?"

"I-I.." She stutters as he lip trembles. "I don't know...all it said was 'You'll be mine soon'." 

He picks the note up, looking at the writing carefully, before ripping it up...mumbling things to himself.

"Now what's gonna happen?" She starts to shake as the tears fall from her eyes. 

"You're never leaving my side....ever."

"What if they are working together? How are you going to stop both of them?"

"I can ask for help. You know how Tyson and I started to form the tag team before I got hurt....I'm sure he'd help. We've got Ted too. We've got a lot of people on our side."

"That's true, but now I'm afraid to do anything."

"Don't let his threats get to you. You're not going anywhere. You're with me, that's how it's going to be."

"He's sneaky, they both are." She trembles. "What if they have others helping them too." She thinks the worst. "I know one of them have been following us too."