Girls Day

After waking up in the morning and not really sleeping all that well last night, Vi and Charity had knocked on my hotel room door and I walked over, opening the door and letting both of them in. 

"Hey Scar." Charity says, hugging me. 

"How're you holding up?" Vi asks, giving me a hug as well.

"Okay I guess. Couldn't really sleep all that much last night, but I managed."

"Awww. It must be hard." Vi sighs. 

"He will be back before you know it." Charity adds. 

"I know."

"How about we go out and just have a girls day?" Vi suggests.

"Yeah!" Charity says excited. "Shopping, nails, and the spa!" She adds.

"Sounds like a plan." I nod. 

"Yay!!!" Vi cheers.

"There is a surprise too." Charity grins.

"Surprise?"

"Yea." Charity giggles.

"Cody and Ted booked a day at the spa for us." Vi smiles.

"Ohh, they would."

"Yes. Cody came up with the idea and Ted thought it was a great idea as well." 

"I'll have to text Ted later and thank him for that."

"I am sure that will make him happy. He was worried about you."

"Yeah I know. Talked to him last night. You wouldn't believe what Riggs is obsessed with now. Socks."

"Oh Riggs. He is too much."

"I know right?"

"He is going to give Ted a run for his money that is for sure."

"I think he already is." I laugh.

"He would. Riggs is crazy in his own special yet adorable way." Vi laughs.

"Exactly."

"When ever you are ready we can head out of you both want. Grab something to eat on the way?" Charity says.

"Yeah, sounds good." I nod. 

I go grab a few things that I need and get ready. Once I am all done we all head out of my room and down to the car. Charity drives us someplace so we can grab an early lunch before we start out day. Once we get there we find a place to park and head inside, finding a table and sitting down. As we sit, my phone goes off, meaning a text message. 

"I was waiting for him to text me." I laugh. 

"Riggs was probably keeping him busy." Charity laughs.

"With the socks no less."

"Looks like he found a new toy."

"Sure seems like it."

I send Ted a quick text back then look to see what I want. Once we all decide the waiter comes over and takes our drink orders. After coming back with our drinks we order what we want and talk for a bit about the day.

"So I'm assuming you're both gonna get attacked by Cody and Justin once we're done with our day all together?" I laugh. 

"Most likely." Charity giggles.

"Justy did not want me to leave this morning."

"Awww."

"Been very cuddly lately."