Chapter Fifteen

Finally <3

Enjoy my lovies!

Oh, by the way! TBG made it to #302 on the watty awards list! :P But then it dropped back down to #764 :/ but it got up there! :D So thanks you guizeee!

<><><><>

I opened the large double doors to find none other than Jensen standing in the middle of the entry way, half of the dorm behind him, looking at me curiously. One clap, then another, and still another until the entire entry hall was filled with the cheers of the many students. My smirk grew as Jensen glared daggers at me.

“And that's how it's done,” I said, crossing my arms across my chest. I was enjoying how much Jensen's frown increased by the second. I was going to rock this challenge, and that's what Jensen hated the most. These bets were supposed to be humiliating, and I was having a field day with it just to spite him.

“Nice show you put on there,” he grumbled sarcastically.

“Well you know, just doing my part,” I returned.

“You got a little something....” he trailed off, pointing to his lip. Curiously, I brought my fingers to my lip, only to find the stitching a bit damp.

“Shit,” I muttered. I brought my hand away to see that there was only a bit of redness, and that my lips wasn't bleeding much. Shaking my head, I ran my tongue over the sutures to wash away the already-drying marks.

Jensen smirked at me and looked me up and down. His eyes narrowed into little menacing slits and his lips pressed into a firm line. He glared a bit more before it broke and he grinned, nodding at me approvingly.

Shaking his head, he walked over to me as the cheers died down and clapped me on the back. “You're taking this better than I thought,” he whispered in my ear. I gulped nervously and cleared my throat.

“No big deal. It's only for a month, and I told you I'd give you something to see,” I covered. It was easy to lie to Jensen. He wasn't the brightest sharpie in the pack, if you know what I mean.

“Ha, well then, keep up the good work,” he whispered back with malice before slapping me on the back one more time and walking off somewhere.

There weren't many people left after Jensen had gone, and those who stayed were mostly girls. I couldn't really tell why they seamed unusually attracted to me. I mean, I just made out with another dude, did girls really go for that kind of thing? I looked at them again, and by the way they seemed to be stripping me with their eyes, I'd say the answer is yes. Girls are creepy.

I impolitely shoved past a few, mumbling my apologies, and headed in the direction of the stairs. I don't know why, but I just really wanted to use the stairs. Besides, the dorms only had four floors.

Once I reached my room, I was quick to fling the door open, almost missing the “DAY 5” written in big red letters on a sheet of paper that was taped to it. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, shutting and locking the door, before sinking into my messy bed. Dan was nowhere in sight and I praised the lord for his absence. It allowed me to make an important call.