Chapter Two

Hey, hey, hey! Wow! Look how long this chapter is... \(>o<)/

Please enjoy! Comment/vote! :D

I groaned and rolled over in bed as the shrieking of my alarm woke me from my pleasant sleep. I squinted through one eye, the other side of my face smashed up against the pillow, and stared at the red glowing numbers.

5:30

I groaned again and slapped the off button to my alarm clock, making the annoying beeping finally stop. I must not have unset my alarm from yesterday. I didn't even have morning classes today and ruined my nice sleep by being dumb.

Nice going me. You're stupid, I taunted myself before my thoughts jumbled together in a random mess and I sank back into dream land. It was nice. Jensen lost instead and he had to run across campus in his underwear and steal something from one of the sororities.

Pretty sure there was something about riding a unicorn in a tutu somewhere, but my memory is starting to get foggy. I hated that. You know when you wake up and you can remember your dream, and then a few minutes later everything is almost wiped from your brain? Like... dammit let me remember!

“What the hell is he smiling like that for?” a voice mumbled with a twitch of annoyance in his voice.

“You got the water ready?” another one whispered.

My eyes shot open and I looked around frantically for a split second, seeing the hoard of college boys in my room. They all wore smirks on their faces and braced themselves for my attack. Frantically, I threw the blankets off of my body and jumped from the bed.

“You'll never catch me alive!” I screamed as I opened the door.

I ran into two boys who were standing outside and they grabbed my arms, lifting me in the air.

“No! No! Rape! Ra-a-a-a-ape!”

“Throw him in!” someone yelled.

I thrashed and kicked around, clawing at the door frame to the bathroom, knowing that they filled the bathtub with packs of ice. I had forgotten about this, having never had it happen to me. It was another part of the bet, the 'wake-up ceremony' if you will.

And it was my idea.

Fuck.

I felt their grip on me loosen and I screamed again as I was plunged into a tub full of ice cold water. I only slept in underwear so the ice scratched against my bare skin and chilled me even more. My teeth started to chatter uncontrollably and I wrapped my arms around myself.

Jensen stood in the doorway with an evil little smile upon his face.

“B-b-bastard,” I stuttered out through my numb lips.

“Aw. You should probably take a bath in warmer water, Jakey. Your lips are turning blue, you know.”