Break #4

Nathaniel: Juleka, who are your parents?

Juleka: Jagged Stone and Penny Pevensie.

Nathaniel: Wait! You're a princess?

Juleka: Yes. I'm a princess and a rock star. Can we go to Adventure Bay, please?

Nathaniel: Sure. But why do you want to go to Adventure Bay?

Juleka: I need to see my brother Alex. I have to tell him that he is going to be a big brother to two boys and one girl.

Nathaniel: Oh, ok. Let's go then.

~~~~~~~Time skip to Adventure Bay~~~~~~~

Sadie: Dad!

Ryder: What is it, Sadie?

Sadie: There's a pirate ship in the bay!

Ryder: A pirate ship? Let's check the telescope. (Looks through the telescope and sees a ship but not a pirate ship) Sadie, it's not a pirate ship. I know the lady with the dark hair. Her name is Juleka. Juleka is Alex's sister. One of his sisters. I just don't know who Alex's parents are. Let's go to the docks. They're coming in to shore.

Sadie: Ok dad.

Megan: Where are you guys going?

Ryder: We're going down to the docks. Want to come? Rex and the pups can come as well.

Megan: I don't know Ryder. Whenever Rex is around people he doesn't know or like, he will get aggressive and start barking and bitting. I don't want him to start bitting.

Ryder: Chase will be there by his side. If Rex starts to get aggressive, Chase will let Rex know not to scare them. Chase knows them.

Megan: Okay. Is Katie coming as well?

Ryder: Hang on Megan. Sadie?

Sadie: Yeah, Dad?

Ryder: Could you go ask your mother if she wants to come down to the docks to see Juleka?

Sadie: Sure Dad.

Ryder: Thanks, Sadie.

Sadie: (comes back to the lookout with some news) Uh, Dad?

Ryder: Yes, Sadie?

Sadie: Mom's not at work. The shop's closed. I don't know where she is.

(Ryder's Pup Pad is ringing and Ryder answers it)

Ryder: Hello, Ryder here!

Jake: Hey! Ryder, dude!

Ryder: Hey, Jake. What's up?

Jake: More like 'Who's up!' dude!

Ryder: What?

Jake: The chairlift broke! Everyone else got off before it broke. Katie is in need of your help! And fast! I called you on Katie's phone as she asked me to.

Ryder: Hang in there Katie! We're on our way now!

Katie: HURRY Ryder!!!!!!! (Cable starts to break and Katie screams in fear)

~~~~~~~Meanwhile somewhere in the Moon Kingdom~~~~~~~

Tala: Elsa, I gotta go now! Katie is in danger!

Elsa: Alright! Go! Save Katie!

Tala: I will!

~~~~~~~Back in Adventure Bay~~~~~~~

Ryder: Pups, it's all paws on deck! We need EVERY pup to help. Even Rex and Megan!

Rex: Why do you need our help, Ryder?