Break #2

Aurore: Ms. Darbis, Troy, Gabriella, Ryan, Kelsey, Taylor, Chad I have something to tell you guys.

Chad: What is it Aurore?

Aurore: Well, you know how we're going to see the princess's coronation to become Crown Princess?

Taylor: Yeah. Wait, how do you know all that?

Aurore: Well, the reason how I know all that is because I am the one who is being coronated in a week. Meaning that I am the princess of China! Plus the whole Drama class is going across the border in a limo!

Gabriella: What kind of limo?

Aurore: A GOLD ONE! I also know the person driving the gold limo.

Ryan: Who?

Aurore: You'll see once he gets here with the gold limo and once the other students arrive. (Phone rings) That must be him calling me. I'll be right back.

Phone conversation (L=Logan and A=Aurore)

A: Hello?

L: Hi Princess.

A: How are you doing today Logan?

L: I'm wonderful. How about you Princess?

A: I'm fantastic. Though I am a bit nervous about how my other classmates will react when they hear that I'm the Princess of China!

L: Don't be nervous Princess. I will be there by your side.

A: Thanks Logan. That means a lot to me. By the way, are you almost here?

L: No worries my dear. Yes I am almost there. I'm just around the corner from your school. Which entrance should I park the limo?

A: Side please. I'll just tell my teacher that I'm going to be taking everyone to the side entrance.

L: Alright Princess. Love you.

A: Love you too Logan. 😊😊😊

L: Awww! Is my princess blushing? 😏😏😏😏

A: Yes I am ok?! Stop teasing me. See you soon or in a bit. Bye! 👋

L: Bye for now my princess! 👋😏

End of the phone conversation.

Ms. Darbis: So what was that phone call about Aurore?

Aurore: Oh that was just the driver of the gold limo saying that he will be here in a little bit. Plus when he gets here, he'll text me and I'll take everyone to where he will be. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Troy: Aurore, are you ok? Your face is going red.

Aurore: I'm fine Troy. If you want to know the reason why my face is red, is because I am blushing.

Kelsey: Is it because of the driver of the gold limo? 😏😏😏

Aurore: Yes! OKAY?! Is that what you wanted to hear?

Kelsey: Exactly what I wanted to hear. By the way I was just teasing you.

Aurore: Well, please don't. (Phone dings) That's him!

Texting conversation

A - Hey!

L - Hey my beautiful Princess! 😏😏😏😏😏

A - Logan! Stop teasing me! Please!

L - Sorry about that Princess.

A - No worries. Are you here yet? Parked at the side entrance I told you to go to?

L - Yes, my dear. I am.

A - Alright! The rest of the class just got here and we're on our way out now. I love you Logan.

L - Ok love. I love you too.

End of the texting conversation

Aurore: OK, everyone! Let's get a move on. The gold limo is here. I will be taking everyone to where he is parked.

Troy: Where is the gold limo?

Aurore: Like I said. I will lead everyone to where he is parked.

Gabriella: Aurore, why are we going through the side entrance?

Aurore: We're going through the side entrance because that's where I asked him to park here. Ah! There he is! (Gasps) LOGAN!!!!!!

Logan: Hey beautiful. (Whispers in Aurore's ear) I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend.

Aurore: (Whispers back) I would love to be your girlfriend Logan. By the way, I know that it's hard with out your father being here. (Normal speaking) I see that you took the job of driving the gold limo!

Logan: I certainly did. Since my sister is too young to drive, I took the job. Besides, I don't think my sister will be getting her driver's license.

Ms. Darbis: (Clears her throat) Aurore, aren't you going to do some introductions?

Aurore: Ah! Sorry about that Ms. D. Anyway, Logan this is my Drama class. Guys, this is Logan. Logan is my personal Chauffeur and my boyfriend. Logan, darling the only ones who knows my secret are, Troy, Gabriella, Ryan, Kelsey, Taylor, Chad and Ms. Darbis. You know how overprotective my parents are of me having a boyfriend before I'm 18. But they can't stop me from seeing you. I mean like, we're soulmates! By the way, are you going to be driving me to school on my sixteenth birthday when I get my special treatment?

Logan: I am. I love you so much babe.

Aurore. I love you too hon. Well everyone, hop in. Come on guys! Logan has been doing this for a while now. He was taught by... WOLVERINE himself!

*******Time skip to China*******

Aurore: We're all staying in the palace. Ms. Darbis, I will meet you guys there. I have a private Kung Fu lesson with Tigress.

Ms. Darbis: Alright. Don't get hurt!

There will be a second part to the Drama class trip to China.