Break #1

Lucy: Adrien, Marinette can I talk to the both of you please privately?

Adrienette: Sure.

Lucy: I have some more name ideas for girls.

Marinette: Ok, what are they?

Lucy: Miriam, Marion, Kathy, Catherine, Charlotte, Kara, Karen, Lisa, Wanda, Nancy, Hazel, Lorraine, Alice, Allison, Alyssa, Alyssia, Jessica and Jessie.

Adrienette: Wow! That's a lot of name ideas for girls. Thanks.

Lucy: No problem. And by the way, please try not to talk at the same time. It's getting really annoying.

Adrien: Sorry about that Aunt Lucy.

*******Time skip to after ADRIENETTE names the triplets*******

Aurore: Mom, Dad, may I tell six of my classmates that I'm the princess of China and the one being coronated?

Marinette: Sure Aurore. As well as your teacher Ms. Darbis.

Aurore: Alright Mom.

Adrien: When are you leaving for China?

Aurore: We leave tomorrow after the class register. I'll tell them before. Mom, is Logan driving the limo?

Marinette: Alright. Do you want Logan to drive the limo?

Aurore: Yes, please! I love Logan like a brother!

Marinette: I can call him and ask him if he can drive the limo. What kind of limo do you want?

Aurore: THE GOLD ONE!!!!!

Marinette: OK then. (Calling Logan)

Phone conversation (L=Logan and M=Marinette)

L: Hello?

M: Hi Logan

L: Oh, hi your majesty. How may I help you?

M: I was wondering if you could drive the gold limo for Aurore's Drama class because they're going to China. Could you do that please?

L: Of course I can.

M: Great! And please don't call Aurore princess. Six of her classmates will know and so will her teacher.

L: Of course your majesty. Do you want me to say Miss Aurore instead of Princess Aurore?

M: Yes please.

L: Alright. Tell Princess Aurore that I will be driving the gold limo.

M: Alright. I will. By the way, Aurore said that she loves you like a brother.

L: Tell Princess Aurore that I love her like a sister. Bye! 👋

M: I will. Bye!

Aurore: So, what did he say?!

Marinette: Logan said that he will drive the gold limo. He will also be calling you Miss Aurore instead of Princess Aurore. Plus he told me to tell you that he loves you like a sister.

Aurore: Really?! When I see him tomorrow, I'm going to hug him saying that I missed him.

Marinette: Alright!

*******Time skip brought to you part by The Wildcats*******

Tala: Break is over! Time to watch Dark Cupid!

So sorry for this short chapter. Next one will be longer. I promise.