Chapter 1

*Tala's P.O.V*
I'm out in the hall of the school acting like the new student waiting for my cue to walk inside the class room when suddenly I hear the teacher say "Students, we have a new student today. Please let her know that she is welcome here. I have a good feeling that she will fit in just fine." Well, that's my cue. As I walk into the classroom, the teacher asks me to introduce myself to the students. "Hi my name is Tala Snape-Pevensie. I was born and raised in Narnia. I have 28 siblings, a loving mother, a loving stepfather, and a somewhat loving biological father. I hope that we can be friends." As I said that I have 28 siblings and I was born and raised in Narnia, I looked directly at Adrien with a smirk on my face. I could see that Adrien was trying to be out of my sight, but I could still see him. He noticed that I could still see him and avoided eye contact with me out of embarrassment. Then the teacher said "Thank you for that lovely introduction Tala, please take a seat behind Cleo and Lewis." I reply by nodding my head once. That's when the teacher stopped me by saying "Tala, may I speak to you out in the hall for a minute please?" "Sure." I replied. "Who are you really Tala?" "I'm the Great High Queen of Narnia. I do have 28 siblings and I was literally born and raised in Narnia. Your husband told me that I could choose the name of the country and the castle I was born and raised in. I do know about your relationship with Alya, and I do know the name of your husband." "How do you know about that Tala? I've never told anyone. I also noticed that you were looking at Adrien while you said that you have 28 siblings and that you were born and raised in Narnia. How come?" The reason why I was looking directly at Adrien while I was saying that I have 28 siblings and I was born and raised in Narnia, is because I am Adrien's mother. I'm also good friends with your husband and you. Though if you want to know how I know all about that it's because I'm not a student. I'm disguised as a student. Plus the reason why I am acting like a fellow student is because I am going to take EVERYONE to the theater to watch their lives." "If you know who my husband is, tell me, what is my husband's name?" Your husband's name is Aslan. Your daughter is Alya." "Alright. Go sit down and I will announce the trip." "Wonderful!"

*Caline's P.O.V*
"Everyone, settle down please! I have an announcement to make." I tell my class. All eyes are now on me. "We have a trip planned out for today and all your parents are perfectly fine with the trip." I say. "A trip? Ooh where are we going Mrs. Bustier?" Rose asked me. "Well, I'm glad you asked. We are going to the movie theater." I tell them. "Which movie theater are we going to?" Marinette asked. "You would have to ask Tala. She and I planned to do an outing like this, but unfortunately I have no idea what theater we're going to." "To answer your question Marinette, we are going to the theater in my castle where I was born and raised." Tala replied to Marinette's question.

*******Time skip to the theater in Cair Paravel*******

*Marinette's P.O.V*
Everyone has been knocked out. I was the first one to wake up. As I'm looking around, I see something that I didn't expect to see. My parents are here along with siblings. I look to my right to see Alya and Nino sleeping peacefully and then I look to my left to see a famous singer with blonde hair and blue eyes sleeping and ADRIEN sleeping there with his arms around my waist. I start blushing but I see something on Adrien's left hand. It looks like a ring. I start to become disappointed because my crush is married to someone else. But then I look on my left hand and I also see rings on my ring finger. I wonder why I have 2 rings. But then the realization hit me. Adrien is married to me. I woke up Adrien by saying "Adrien, honey come on wake up please." "Five more minutes please." "Can you at least let me stand up so I can wake everyone up?" " Alright." "I'll be right back honey. After I wake everyone up. I love you so much honey." "I love you too Mari." Alright, first one to wake up is my mother. I walk up to my mother and I wake her up. "Mom, time to wake up." "Alright Marinette I'm up. By the way, how are you the first one up?" "I'm the first one up because the babies kept on kicking me wanting me to get up." It's then that I feel a very sharp pain in my stomach. My mother is looking at me concerned. "Contractions are getting closer together." I told her. She nodded still looking concerned. "Do you want me to call Tala?" My mother asked me. I just nod. "Alright, I'm calling her now."