CH58: Giving Up

Hades' POV

When I met them when we are young, I know from that moment that I will a very important role in their lives. Now it was really happening. 

I can't expect na may mangyayari noon na hindi maganda na magdadala sa akin para malayo sa kanya. The first time I laid my eyes on her, I know that even when we are still young before siya na ang babaeng mamahalin ko.

But there instances that make us separated. 

Nang mangyari ang insidenteng iyon nalaman ko na may mga bagay na mababago muna sa mga bagay na sinet nila. Kahit anong pagpupumilit ko noon na makita sila ay di pa rin nila ako pinagbigyan. I want to stay beside her and give my very best para icomfort siya kaya lang, nagkasundo ang parents ko at parents niya na mas mabuting lumayo muna kami sa kanila.

Alam kong masakit ang pinagdadaanan niya noon that's why ayokong umalis at hayaan na lang siya na sarilihin ang sakit. Gustuhin ko mang malapitan siya ay alam kong wala pa ako sa lugar.

Bilang kaibigan niya noon ay marami na rin akong alam tungkol sa kanya at mas lalo lang nung pinatindi ang pag-ayaw ko na iwanan siya. Alam kong ang buhay ng tulad niya ay lapitin ng mga gulo at kapahamakan. Di ko maiwasang mag-alala kung ano nalang ang posibleng mangyari sa kanya.

Naalala ko pa noon ng huli ko siyang makita bago kami tuluyang umalis ng parents ko...

Flashback...

When I looked at my father, he seemed very sad. That's the emotion I saw when he came in our house after meeting with Uncle Zaviel. 

"Dad please tell me, what happened? Is that true? What mom told me? Where are they?"

"Hades, I think it's better for to stay inside your room. Don't stress yourself. Kami na muna ang bahala ng dad mo"

Mom tried to make me go inside my room but I did'nt. I wanted to know what exactly happened to them. 

"Hades go to your room now. I'll explain what happened to them but please go first to your room"

My father looked very stressed. Before I enter my room I saw dad talking to mom. I noticed that mom changed her face expression when dad told her something.

When I entered my room, I can't get my thoughts out of her. What happened? I've been waiting for them especially her, to come but fate is very unfair. I'm so eager to see her and let me introduce myself to her.

Tomorrow was the day where we will gong to know each other and our real obligations when time goes by and we grow up. One day remaining but what happened!?

Dad appeared in my door and close it. "Hades, I'm so sorry but the event you'd been waiting for tomorrow will not going to happen anymore"

"Please tell me dad what exactly happened to them" I begged. 

"I'm really sorry but they got a huge car accident and things became more complicated since they are in critical stage. We decided to cancel everything. IWe're really sorry son but, it's better for all of us to cool down.Your mom and I agreed to go back in States until everything was settled here" 

"What!? No dad! This is the time where she needs someone by her side"

"You can't with her side because she's g---" 

"No! Don't continue that mom! That's not true! and besides, you don't know who I am talking about!"

"Oh son, whatever you say but sorry. There's no way that will change our decision. This is for the best of us"

Dad left me in my room. I don't want to go anywhere but in her side. I know she needs someone. From what father told me, I know she's in shocked of what happened and I really want to comfort her of what happened but, the last word made me crash.

"She's dead"

End of Flashback...

Ginawa ko ang lahat bg nakakaya ko that time. I even tried to escape so that I can see them especially her but mom caught me. I pleaded and never stop convincing them to let me stay but fate of ne that time is unfortunate. The last I saw her when we are young is when she's laying in that hospital bed out if conciousness with her bestfriend in the other bed.

They let me saw her before we leave. That I'll going to love her someday and I will be the one who will help her and always be on her side when she need me. I promise to her even if she's in a very deep sleep in that bed that once our ways crossed when we grow up, then I will do everything that will make her smile and be happy.

That promise will be the thing Im going to fulfill now. Of course, di ko pinaniwalaan ang mga sinabi ni Dad noon. Deep inside, alam kong iba ang iniisip ng parents ko. Masama man kung titingnan pero I'm glad. That na nangyari ang bagay na yon at right now, nabigyan ako ng chance.

When I saw her, I did my best to help her gain back her energy and confidence. I help her in all her plans and allow her to use me as part of her plans. I dedicate my life to her.

But thinking if our condition now, I think that promise will no longer be fulfilled.

Naisip ko yung mga sinabi nung Chan na 'yon.

Nararamdaman kong marami siyang alam at I'm afraid na against ito sa gusto kong mangyari.

I can stop her but I know I'm being selfish if I do that. Besides nag-aalala ako sa mga posibleng mangyari.

Kung sakaling totoo man ang sinabi ni Chan, gagawin ko ang lahat para lang kay Kendra. Sisiguraduhin kong magkakaroon kami ng araw kung kailan ipapakita ko sa kanya kung gaano ko siya kamahal.

Biglang tumunog ang phone ko at nang iopen ko ito ay nabasa ko ang message na mas nagbigay sa akin ng dahilan para mag decide na gawin ang tama.

I just hope that I bring things back once I did this.

'Hades you have to do this before it becomes worse'

A/N: OMo! What's happening?

Anyways who's ur bet? Hades or Drake?

:)))

~thisSweetClumsyGirl