CH86: Last Piece

Zavanna Kendra's POV

This man in front of me is Cyfer?

But how? I manage to look at his eyes and there's that gaze that reminds me of the hoodie guy I know, that very intense gaze everytime I'm talking to him. The similarity is undeniable.

"Pardon? You're saying you are.." Before I can finish what I am saying, he already answer my question with his deep mysterious voice.

"Surprise?"

I'm dumbfounded. Surprise? Anong ibig niyang sabihin? Geez, I'm so confuse right now.

"Okay, I know I left you yesterday but I want you to know that kung may nagawa man ako na nagpasama ng loob mo before, I'm sorry. I want to surprise you that's why I asked for Master's help."

Alright? So yung mga pagdadrama ko ay para lang pala sa wala? Oh my, this guy is really something. Nagawa niya pang makipagsabwatan with grannydad.

"So, will you forgive me?"

My gosh, ano pa nga bang magagawa ko? He did that to surprise me. All white lies.

"Yes, but don't do that ever again."

"Okay my empress." My goodness. That sounds strange coming from him.

Silence filled the gap between us. I'm speechless while he on the other hand is still staring on me and that makes me nervous even more!

Calm down, Kendra. This is Cyfer there's no need to be awkward!

I mentally slap myself to think properly. Gosh, masyado yata akong nabigla dahil di ko 'to inaasahan.

Okay, relax. Breath in, breath out.

Biglang nalipat ang mga mata niya na tila ba may tinitingnan ang paligid. I'm curious of what he is looking at but I was distracted by his face.

I grab this the opportunity while he is looking somewhere and look at his entire face. His eyes screams a strong personality.

His nose and lips that complete his looks. He's really handsome but why am I seeing another picture? They share some same features. How can that be?

I got lots of questions right now just by looking at his face.

"Why are you frowning?"

Woops. Di ko alam na nakatitig na pala siya sa akin. I got loads of questions for him to answer.

"Cyf---" He hushed me. "You should call me Vince or better if asdfghkl"

What? Di ko narinig yung huli niyang sinabi.

He slowly reach for my hand and smile. Wow, it was a sight worth seeing. I can't believe that this guy missed the opportunity to show his looks to the other people previously.

"Will you allow this man in front of you to be your first dance tonight?"

Everything seems beautiful. For a while, I feel like my heart is at ease. It seems that the right thing to do is to trust this guy whom I just saw the face minutes earlier. Wala na akong ibang pang nasabi. I just nod and let this man lead me in the middle of the dance floor.

The music change into something slow yet sweet. Sa una, all we did is to dance and feel the music. We're both quiet but this silence have that peaceful vibe. The song and the dance goes beautiful together, it seems magical but there are so many thoughts that keeps on distracting me even though I'm trying to set it aside.