Chapter 23- A Toast To Honey

A/N: OKAY I'M GOING TO BE PICKING UP THE PACE FROM HERE. i DO NOT CONDONE SMOKING, THIS IS PURELY FICTION. IF YOU'RE READING, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STUFF GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER. TALK TO ME GUYS.

"I-hate-every-one! I. Hate. You.I. Hate. Harry. I. Hate. His mum. Ever. Ry. Ooonnneee!"

Louis laid wrapped up in the blanket, cradling his sister best he could, as the little girl wailed incessantly. He tried everything. He gave her snacks, he tried singing. Harry even came in the room and played a song- or five, to which she kept quiet, only sobbing. But when he got tired she started wailing again. He started playing again but Louis stopped him. He felt Harry shouldn't have to go all out and then have her still hate him for no reason. I mean- It wasn't his fault. It was Grimshaw's.

It had been a good morning. They had all dressed and gone to church with Anne. Harry even lent Louis a tie, and put it on for him, during which time Louis almost suffocated himself for lack of breath trying hard not to stare at a concentrated Harry who had stood only nine inches away from him as he tied a half-windsor knot for him in his room. Yes! In Harry's room. Which for some reason, Louis had never been in. Taking into account he was already nervous and weird because he was gay and going to church. He had wanted to ask Harry if it was a good idea but he hadn't told him yet... that he was gay. He knew Harry already knew because of the sound check song in rehearsals- which had involuntarily slipped out his mouth like that- but he still felt like they should talk about it. Harry was his friend.

 Yes. So that's the main reason.

 Oh, who was Louis kidding? He wanted to tell Harry, and hoped he told him the same thing about him too. Which was weird because Harry was helping him get ready for church.

"I go quite regularly. It's nice. I get to sit with Niall and his brother in the front row during the sermon so I don't fall asleep." 

Louis had hoped to God, he didn't sit in the front this time. He hoped he sat in the back, way back, with Louis. And he was about to tell him so when- There was a knock on the slightly opened door that had a huge poster of Jon Bon Jovi rocking out on it.

"Come in!" Harry said adjusting Louis' collar, as he took the chance to peer around the room. It was pretty neat for a teenaged boy. The same curtains Louis' room had, a nice bouncy bed- Louis stop it!- a few clothes baskets full of neatly folded clothes stood next to the built in closet with typical air vents on it's cherry pine wooden doors, but Louis only knew because of the bumps under the plastered posters of U2 and Britney Spears. Wait. Britney Spears?

Lottie had scanted into the room and lunged into Louis, almost toppling him onto the bed, terrified. "LOUIS! Honey- dead!- dead Honey-Honey honey- DEAD!!"

As if the news had an ironic purpose, Louis had finally inhaled in a large gasp sending air-and life- back into him as he darted around frantically like a fish out of water wondering how to avoid Daisy murdering everyone. Which was seriously funny because after the service Louis and Harry drove back in the truck laughing the wildest craziest laughs ever known to man because Reverend Horan could not have chosen a worst day- or best day, according to their laughter- to give a sermon about 'Living Water', periodically placing booming stresses on the word 'life' every time he said it.

They had tried placing the sanitary-cup on top of the dresser so she would just think it was being hidden by Louis as Harry tried to explain to her why fishes were not allowed in church. Of course the relentless girl got Gemma, who was too caught up thinking about her precious Aiden to catch the whispers and dashing around earlier, to unawares pull the cup right down in her little face, revealing the smelly dead fish floating inside.