Only friend? part 3

We logged in to the city. Huge buildings surrounded us from all sides. Sunlight shone above our heads, white clouds flew through cybernetic sky. It was breathtaking sight, beautiful. Constructions floated at everything. We were walking slowly through the electric path. Bridges were stretching between blocks. Like everyday a lot of navis came these streets. They were talking, laughing and arguing with each others. I sighed. I could to calm. In one moment someone broke my reverie. Skateman put hand on my shoulder. I looked him in eyes. I threw all off. I smiled up to him. He nodded with with an expression of contentment on his face. 

- Come on, - he said. - you shouldn't stay here too.

He grabbed my hand and came ahead. I walked behind him. I blushed little. His touch was really gentle. But after a moment I stopped pay my attention to it. I came after him. We were walking through the city. Various data surrounded us, flew in air. There was light, cold wind. Anyway temperature was warm. We just were looking around. In environs I could see guardians of systrem. I looked at Skateman. He smiled up to me. I also smiled, I felt nice. But after that I asked him: 

- What with your injury? - I enquired. 

He looked at me. He turned out. He showed me his throax and back. I could see it. His wounds weren't really dangerous. Flower just grazed him. His costume was a bit tattered. I saw his scratches. But he healed quickly. I nodded to myself.

- It doesn't hurt me so much. I even forgot about it. - he informed me.

I touched his back body gently. My fingers palpated his wound. But he didn't move. It didn't hurt him do much. 

- It isn't so bad. Scrape isn't deep. - I notifed.

I smiled up. It already started to heal. It was good. 

- I'm okay. It'll be nice with me.

He turned out. He smiled up gently to me. It He started to walk and came ahead. I walked after him. Silver warrior was walking across the path, steering clear of other netnavis. Tall silhouette of man navi was moving. His muscles tensed. Grey suit showed this. I came with him. He turned out his head to me and smiled up. I looked in his face and smiled too. I tried to be calm, but in my mind was a bunch of different thoughts. I felt quietly happy right now. Everything was okay with me and with my friend.

 We approached to the city centre. Buildings were reaching clouds there. Acuminate towers shot in the sky. I looked high. Walls of glass made feeling of opened space. Sun gleamed, shone in cybernetic glass. It almost went blind, but I was looking at this with fascination. I stood up. 'So beautiful...' I thought. We came through the terrace. Navis were walking around there, but there were not so many of them. Few programs were there. I smiled up. I was fascinated and cheerful. I looked ahead. There was downhill. Opened space went down to the ground. I came to the handrail and looked down. There was so far to anything. I felt space. I looked up in the sky. There was so close. We were so high. Pixel breeze in air moved my hair. I was free, really free. It was amazing.

- Woow! So amazing! - I was excited. My heart was beating strongly. Gladness filled my heart.

Blue sky was above our heads. I felt light, cold wind. Weather was nice, temperature was cordial. I smiled up. We flew above everything. I felt happiness. I enjoyed that feeling. I closed my eyes. I breathed deeply with clear air.

- It's so beateous. - I told.

Skateman came to me. He stood up beside. I looked at him and smiled up. He smiled up warmly.

- I see, you're happy. - he said.

I nodded. I didn't think about anything. I just was happy. Nothing happened. In one moment grey boy said to me: