First meeting

The first day wasn't really calm. But after all it was nothing. Problems had just to begin. I saw, how light day turned into dark night again. It was really fast. But after all it was really exhausted day. My heart was still beating strongly.

 I just went in Netcity. It was second day. Pixels were dancing before my eyes, making electronic world. It was bunch of colours. Other navis went through the streets. Cyber sky was as bright blue as always. My eyes gleamed. Still from this sight. I walked through pavement. But after a moment I stumbled and fell down. I was high. I fell for some time. All I felt was air resistance. 'Is it really end?' I asked in my mind. But in one moment I felt, that I was in someone's arms. I felt light warm from his chest. I didn't know, what happened. I took my face up. He had bright green eyes, full of emotions. They gleamed from uncertainty. He didn't suppose, what to do. He had dark blue helmet with yellow and red elements. On his chest I could see red diamoud. 

- Are you okay? - he asked.

I nodded. I felt a bit frightened. But I was happy now. 

- Mfff... but I'm a little scared. - I said. 

I noticed, that I embraced him with my arms. My hands were clenched tightly on his scruff. He put me down and let me stand on the ground. He smiled up to me. 

- Don't worry. - he said tenderly. 

I could expect, that it was visible, then I was new in it. He conforted me. He stroked my shoulder with right hand. I smiled up a little to him. Some other netnavis came to us. One of them was pink girl. She has black sleeves in her suit. On her head fell down blond hair. Gutsman was giant robot. I thought, that I should introduce myself.

- We don't know each other. - I noticed. - I'm Extreme.

His smile was sweet. He said: 

- My name is Megaman. 

My eyes gleamed. I really met him. But I didn't say anything. Girl named Roll, Gutsman, Snowman and Glide introduced themselves. I liked them, but I felt some anxiety about this. I didn't know yet.

- I see, you're new, - he said. - I'll guide you, come on.

He was really nice. I nodded. He urged me on. In one moment I noticed, that Roll was looking at him with unobstructed waiting. I could see it. My back shivered. But he didn't pay attention to it. He run ahead. 

 The first place we went was the bank of data. We entered the room. From under the ceiling was running fall of various numbers. Many evidence was saved in this white numbers. Everything was created from this informations. Set of data was necessary. It bring our world to life. I knew. But sight them in waterfall was amazing. I put my hand thought the data-fall. Cold, electric impulses flew around me. Megaman stood opposite me. He smiled up to me. He asked:

- Do you have fun? - he said. 

I nodded. He smiled up to me gently. His smile was really cute. I blushed. I looked at him. He was really handsome. He wasn't really tall, but he was wellbuilt. I could see muscles on his arms. He had nicely shine in eyes. I liked him very much. He screamed:

- Now, we're going to colosseum. - he said. 

I agreed. In truth I was there once. But I wanted to go with him. Also his friends came with us. We were walking across the bridges and streets. I talked with them. I talked and laughed with Glide and Snowman. This two was really funny. I put one foot in front of the another one. We already came at this place.

 The battlefield was impressive. Many of net navis came around the court. We entered the stands. We took places upstairs. It turned out, that our net-ops were busy, so we couldn't fight. But we didn't care about this. It was great time. The battle lasted. Inside were two navis. They were fighting. Lights were flashing. Shoots of guns and swings of swords made the show spectacular. Lightnings came from all sides. I was really excited and happy. My heart was strongbeat. I turned my head to right and looked at blue boy. He was fascinated by the performance. His eyes gleamed. He screamed from eagerness. I looked at him with some kind of sympathy. I smiled up to myself. I didn't know, what I felt. But it made me happy. He turned his head and looked at me. We looked ourselves in eyes.