Only friend? part 1

We came back. From this place we went calmly. Battle was ended. I smiled up to him. It was nice day. I talked with him. Althought everyone knew him, Megaman didn't talk big. He took care of everybody. He was protective. I thought about it. Everything what I thought about him, was too much. He wasn't like that. After some time he opened the door of cyber world and came out. He turned back and waved to me. I smiled up. He went away. I sighed. My eyesight stopped in that point, where he left. I turned out. Glide and Snowman waved to me. But only Roll stood without any word. I noticed before, that she didn't like me. She stood, like she was angry, but she couldn't do anything with that. I couldn't do anything, so I went away. I also couldn't find Skateman. I came back to home. 

 I appeared in pet. I immediately saw my net operator. She also noticed me and smile up. I didn't really know, what happened, when I was in the Netcity. I looked at her with some interest. I had to know it. She seemed to be excited. Girl laughed:

- Hi, Extreme! - she screamed with some kind of elation. - What's going? Are you satisfied with your day? 

I nodded to her. I decided not to tell her about Megaman's meeting. 'Not yet.' I thought. I told her about the first impression electric city has made on me. Unforgotten sight of huge falls of computer data. Everything shone with summer sky blue.  I smiled up to myself. But in one second I reminded about something. I still didn't know, where we went. 

- Hmm... where we go? - I asked. 

Girl said to me, that we went to fighting area. I nodded. I was bored without any fighting. My eyes gleamed. She laughed at the view of my glad face.

- You like fighting? - she noticed. 

- Yeah! A lot! - I screamed with fascination.

 We were at the place. At this area were a lot of operator-kids. Of course they were at different age. Everybody were happy - playing and talking together. The place was crowded. A group of children shouting over each other at the console. My phone was ringing. I answered the cellular phone. On the screen I could see a grey computer program. Pixels moved. He said: 

- Hi, Extreme! - he shouted. - How are you?

I nodded to him and laughed a little. 

- Hi, Skateman! We're at game shop. - I said. - Maybe we'll meet? 

He smiled up and nodded. In one second screen shone and there appeared new face. Probably his net-op. He was young boy with tanned skin. On his shoulders fell down black, wavy hair covered his blade-bones. In his forelock was rather big, white highlight. He said:

- Hello? - he asked. 

Yukari looked at pet. She smiled up. It seemed like that, she knew that boy. 

- We haven't seen for ages! - she screamed. - How are you, Hiroto? 

Man nodded. They knew each other well. As it seemed to me. 

- I'm fine. - he looked around. - Ah, I see you! 

My operator also shook her head, looking for him. It took a while, before they found theirselves. Girl run across the centre. She pushed through various people. In one second she met that person. It was shorter boy dressed in jeans jacket and black t-shirt with dragon. He waved to us. 

- Hey! - he shouted. 

They talked. It looked like they were good, old friends. Nothing unexpected didn't happen. Time flowed and I was waiting for battle.

 In the end time of my battle came. My body was passed by current. I was agitated. 'Yeah, it's this time. Time for battle.' I thought. My operator connected pad. I nodded to her once. Before I managed to do something, white, light pixels were appearing. They danced before my eyes. In one second I was on area. I looked ahead. I saw her. In front of me stood one of Megaman's friends - Roll. She smiled, like she waited for this moment. She wanted to prove something. She laughed, but didn't say anything. But it wasn't the end. She accosted me. It was fast. I didn't know, what happened. She fisted me on her outstretched arm. Fingers of hand was clenched on my white costume. I was confused. My heart beat strongly. Girl looked at me with rage and furrious. 

- He's mine! - she screamed. 

I was in shock. I understood, about what she was saying. But it really was like that? I didn't notice it. They supposed to be friends, I didn't want let him go. After a second I remarked, that she wasn't as strong, as I thought. I pushed her away. She almost fell down. Roll was angry. She frowned. She stayed on her feet and took out her bow, aimed at me. She was in some distance from me. I stood on straight legs. It wasn't ended. Arrow fired and passed the air. I felt a wind accompanying it. Roll laughed with triumph. But I didn't intend to lose. When arrow was really close I opened my wings and flew hight in cyber sky. Girl was shocked. The bullet didn't even graze me. But it was beginning. I flew above her head. It surprised her. After that I stood after her back. I shot to her with my gun. I hit the point. Roll was pixelated. 

- It's end. - I said with overstated self-confidence. - You're too faint to Megaman. 

She disappeared. But before that she gave me dissatisfied smile. It was a sign. 'It really isn't end.' I also logged out.