¤ 12 ¤

¤ It's my secret. My beautiful little secret.¤

"How about we find a table first, and then separate for whatever we need to do?" Yoongi proposed, and everyone immediately agreed.

After a while of searching - the library was quite packed with students and visitors - they found a big table, able to host all of them a bit at the back of the second floor.

"Mimi, I think we need to go downstairs again," Jungkook concluded, taking a look at the map of the library.

"Ah, me too!" Hyeri - who had been looking over his shoulder at the map, immediately stated, "I need to go to the history section."

"How about you two go ahead first?" I waved them off, acting like I was searching for something in my bag, "Take your phone with you Kook, and I'll be able to find you."

"Oh...okay." Jungkook kind of looked disappointed - I want sure if that was the correct description for his expression - but at the same time, I couldn't place his expression that well either. Wich was an unusual happening.

Since I just wanted to give the two some time alone, I shrugged his expression of as a surprised one.

"Would you look at that," Jimin said - after Jungkook and Hyeri went downstairs, and Yoongi and Namjoon went for the technical section. Leaving Jin, Taehyung, Yeonji, Me and Jimin, "I need to go downstairs for my music books, let's go together, Mimi!"

"I'm heading for the musical books." Yeonji raised an eyebrow at me but refrained from saying anything.

"Wait for us!" Taehyung and Jin jumped up from their chairs. "We're going that way too!"

"Alright then, let's go ChimChim." I wriggled my eyebrows at Jimin who gasped, "Or, Jungkook might run back up here and drag me downstairs because it's taking too long."

"How do you know my nickname?" Jimin still looked at me, as if I did the greatest magic trick in the world.

"Uuuh, everyone calls you that," I said in a duh-tone, finding it funny how oblivious they were. "It's not that difficult to know unless you're deaf. Just like Taetae, Suga, Hobi, Joonie or RM, and Jinnie."

"Right, I just felt special for a moment." Jimin sighed, clutching his chest dramatically.

"Aren't we all special beans?" I mumbled, taking out my phone, and messaging Jungkook.

Mimi: Where are you?

Jungoo: Come to the botanical section,
and I'll be in the last two rows!

Mimi: Okidoki~

"Which section are you going to?" Looking up from my phone, I was quick enough to see Jimin look away with red ears, "Jimin?"

"S-sorry, I want to find some books on music notes." Jimin hurried to say, his face still averted away from me.

I wanted to question him if he was alright, but as we walked into the back section of the first floor, I saw a known brown head standing inbetween the rows, and all my attention got sucked towards him.

"Surprise oh surprise," I thought as a small smile formed on my lips, as I saw him look at the book with a deeply intrigued look. "He's actually concentrating on a book, one that's not a comic."

"I'm sorry but we have to split ways here," I excused myself from Jimin, pointing at the signs indicating that the music was on the other side, "My section is here."