42

3 months later. Im still waiting for Caras family to get me a chance to at least know where shes buried.

They hated me bec they partly knew about our story.

But the couple Zack and Sam is able to get the information. Pinapatawad na daw ako ng pamilya ni Cara. That once and for all, they wanna let go of her soul.. that they believe if Cara is alive, she will defend me and will never let anyone talk-ill to me. They knew that I was the only reason why Cara gave up the fashion industry for. That I was the only person in the world to have changed her mind about getting involved with her fathers business line. They all knew that I am very especial to her. And thats what they all respect about me.

Hindi na ako pumapasok sa trabaho. Im all in the penthouse everyday. Sleep eat drink has been my life sa loob ng 3 buwan. I lose a lot of weight. My companies are all handled by all the department heads...

Zack called me to get prepared bec. We are going together sa puntod ni Cara. She and her mom are already transferred na pala sa manila memorial park sa Makati.

The couple picked me up. I made sure to get a delivery of pure white roses. Nasa harap na kami ngayun sa puntod niya..

Cara Altesse M. Lewis
Dec. 28, 1989-Apr. 13, 2018
"You will forever be missed.."

Akala ko tuyo na ang mga mata ko sa kakaiyak. But finally seeing her grave is a different story. All of us are crying... Me, Vladir, Sam, Zack, Alexa and Andrea.

Gusto ko sanang mag pa iwan. Pero hindi nila ako pinayagan. They sent me back to my building. I was about to come out from their ferrari ng pinigilan ako ni Sam.

"Braton, this is a CD that Cara left at the reception nung gabing umalis siya ng isla padaya... she asked the receptionist to hand this to you but hindi kana nila na tyempohan..ibinigay nila sakin kahapon upang maabot ko sayo. Hope that can help you."

I took it with awe kung ano kaya ang laman nito. I rushed to my floor to check what are the possibilities of the this CD.

I am now looking at the big portrAit of her on my wall.

I was talking to it as if it is alive.

"Sunshine.. baka ito na ang sagot sa lahat ng dalamhati ko. Bakit ngayun ko lang to natanggap... alam kong andyan ka parin ant nakikinig sa akin. I love you so much and Im missing you everyday"

I inserted the CD to my laptop... I was holding my breath as it is about to start playing..