7

"Dad! why are you still up this late? dad..we're fine that you keep what you are doing because we know you love what you're doing.. pero you will be very unfair to me and kuya if you can't take care of your health, the least. Ikaw nalang ang natitira sa amin, we lost mom already so we never want you to put your health at stake for whatever reason."

"...bunso, your dad is as strong as a horse. I am still young my daughter. I woke up lunch time na kanina and I just had rest all day, in fact I only went out to witness your event. That was all my itinerary for the day. I am right now studying this new business that were going to invest in. This is huge sweety."

"Okay dad you win, but I will keep calling the house to check up on you time to time pa rin and I'm gonna bribe some housemaids to get me accurate info. You know me dad. You can't fool me. One rule for you is you have to sleep on time. Bawal magpuyat. You are not getting younger...tandaan mo yan" pag lilitanya niya asa ama "umuwi ba ngayon si kuya dad?" 

"he just dropped me here ta's umalis na, he said he got some important plans to execute tomorrow so he can't stay long" malas naman niya wala man lang ang kuya niya. 

"so, what's that new investment that you're talking about...?" curious niyang tanong. Not that she's interested at least she keeps herself updated. She makes sure she's involve naman with everything like a ghost COO but she never touches anything, hinahayaan lang niya ang ama na pamunuan at pag desisyunan ang lahat.

"Well, there is this island who got 500,000 plus residents but there is no electricity company that exist in the Island. There's still in a very primitive technology. Only a few are able to tap for power since they get their source from the nearest island to them so, Us, together with 4 other huge corporations are going to merge to be the first utility company in that place." 

"Wow...that seems really huge dad. How much naman po are each company going to put in to make that happen...?"

"we will own 20% shares each and that's 10 billion for each of us." 

"which companies are you affiliating with dad...?"

"Well, the Z&z Shipping lines, bluelines, Armour&cap, us and Golden Stone Corp..."

Bigla siyang napatanga. Golden Stone Corp...? ibig sabihin Braxton Stones company? Just wow! ito na ata ang hulog ng langit na sagot sa nagpapabagabag sa kanya lately. Well, expect the unexpected! Now she guess, its her time to shine. 

"Dad, what if I would start taking over my shares..? and I will start with this project. Like how about me starting tomorrow if possible...? kahit I'll start with this one and slowly take over the rest dad...? you see, I'm already 27 and I am too not getting any younger and AMA fashion lines is already with a perfect business system. Would you allow me dad...?"

"for real Cara..? you will now take over your shares in our empire? and you want to start right away? full time...?!?" parang na gimbal ang ama sa narinig mula sa kanya. He just knows she won't decide this quick without reasons..

she saw the questionable stare from her dad "..well dad, don't get me wrong, but again I'm now 27 at napag isipan ko na rin to in the past days. I have left a huge legacy na in the fashion industry. I was waiting for the perfect timing to speak to you about it, but when I heard about this new merging I guess, this is the sign that I'm waiting for." Ngayon Braxton humanda ka I found the bridges linking to you...